Executive Assistant to CEO (Korea)
provide local support for the CEO, focusing on the Korean market
3 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
Aura Network is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide local support for the CEO, focusing on the Korean market.
- Conduct research and report on your local region to advise the CEO on the general development of business, work management, and marketing strategy tailored for the Korean market
- Support the CEO in planning goals, strategies, and general development plans to implement in your local region
- Support managing the CEO’s branding to the local community
- Prepare documents, slide presentations, interviews, and other materials in general of CEO - in Korean
- Record minutes of the meetings joined or chaired by the CEO. Act as a live translator in the meeting if necessary
- Take care of the CEO’s customers and partners in Korea
- Manage CEO’s logistics, business trip agenda, etc., planned in Korea.
- Handle other tasks as directly requested by the CEO
- University graduate or higher, preferred majors: Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position. Experienced in assistant, secretarial, and sales jobs, and willing to travel often
- A solid network and in-depth understanding of Blockchain/ Crypto/Web3 projects is required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both English and Korean
- Ability to build and maintain team working relationships
- Ability to work independently and handle situations well
- Excellent analytical, synthesis and reporting skills
- Proficient in office computers (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) to present professional documents
- Professional working style
Culture & Perks
- Join forces with the A-team ranging from Product, Software Development, Operation and Marketing to conquer such an emerging industry as Blockchain & NFTs
- Aura Network is collaborating with FPT Software Vietnam for handling back office procedures so the applicant will receive all healthcare, vacation, and benefits provided by FPT Software
- Salary and bonus is negotiable depending on the skills and commitment of the applicant, we are very flexible
Aura Network is a startup assembling blockchain enthusiasts who solely believe in NFT and want to take the technology to the next level.
Aura provides a layer-1 blockchain platform and a comprehensive DAPP eco-system that offer brands or intellectual property owners the easiest way to authentically engage with their fans and customers through NFTs.
Building on the Cosmos SDK, our mission is to provide an open system, maximize interoperability, create more utilities and use cases for NFTs in the Internet of blockchain that we believe in.
We collaborate with industry leaders, namely FPT corporation, Coin98 Finance, Kyber Network as well as a number of highly reputable strategic partners, committing to long term development and organic growth for the NFT community.
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for blockchain, you will find a home at Aura!