Full Stack Engineer
Define the new standard for merchants to on-ramp and provide real benefits for NFTs to their audience
a week ago
As an early engineer at Paper, you’ll define the new standard for merchants to on-ramp and provide real benefits for NFTs to their audience. You’ll build developer-facing tools (SDKs, APIs, webapps) that are simple yet powerful to address the rapidly growing needs of our customers.
As more brands and creators look towards NFTs to build a direct relationship to their fanbase, you’ll also build web3-friendly products for buyers (wallets, social features, integrating token-gating to other products) that truly focus on the utility that NFTs offer.
San Francisco, CA
On-site work policy
We're only considering candidates who can work on-site in sf or willing to relocate
- Plan, develop, and support core features and infrastructure
- Actively participate in technical, product/design, and business strategy
- Collaborate with the engineering team to brainstorm solutions to customer challenges, plan new features, and extract learnings from technical misses
- Communicate with our customers to assist in integrating Paper into their website or platform
- Research and collaborate with external vendors to integrate any SaaS product that lets us delivering user value quicker
- 3+ years of experience being on a software development team for a product-focused web application
- Is excited about working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment that prioritizes delivering impact and learning over process
- Designed and built significant user-facing products, backend infrastructure, or tooling/automation
- Self-starter in proposing and carrying out technical solutions to ambiguous business problems
- Knows when and how to make calculated tradeoffs to meet the needs of the customer and business
Culture & Perks
- Hybrid work: Four days from the office. No meetings on Wednesday for heads-down work at home. We think it’s crucial for the early core team to collaborate in person and iterate quickly. We don’t currently have remote positions available.
- Relocation package: We’ll cover your moving costs to San Francisco!
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Daily catered lunch
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Commuter stipend
- Work equipment stipend
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- Have you 3+ years of experience on a product-focused web application team?
- Please share more about your full stack engineering experience.
- Are you willing to relocate?
In the future where the real world blends with the virtual world, we believe that non-fungible tokens will form the asset layer that represents identity, membership & ownership.
Our mission is to make NFTs more accessible and useful. From credit card checkout for NFTs to wallet infrastructure, we’ve helped creators, developers and brands make NFTs accessible for their audience so they can focus on providing value and utility for owners. We believe our products will accelerate progress towards a better, more decentralized world.
When there are less boundaries created by centralized platforms, there are less fees taken by middle parties and more interoperability for the assets you purchase and earn. This means more collaboration between ecosystems and more economic freedom for all the participants who create value.
Oops. In progress...