Help our customers solve complex problems so they can focus on what they want to focus on
3 days ago
Oops. In progress...
As a new member of our growing sales team, you will make a major and immediate impact helping us acquire net new customers and drive revenue. You will help our customers solve complex problems so they can focus on what they want to focus on: scaling without concern and building their platform and products, all with a high, touch personal approach.
You will own and lead the entire sales process from discovery to commitment, take on inbound lead flow, outbound, and assist with cultivating strong relationships with chain foundations to facilitate warm referrals.
- Uncover new opportunities weekly by fielding inbound leads and out-bounding to key web3 verticals such as DeFi, Gaming, and NFTs
- Partner closely with chain foundations to build strong relationships and cultivate ongoing warm referrals
- Tell the QuickNode story & value proposition effectively in discovery meetings, networking events, and conferences
- Build relationships with key senior stakeholders and understand their motivations and goals from both technical & business perspectives
- Collaborate with solution engineering to build creative solutions to solve our customer’s problems
- Execute a full sales cycle including thorough discovery, qualification, technical validation, and negotiating & closing contracted revenue
- Meet measurable targets on a consistent quarterly basis
- Work closely with internal teams such as product, finance, customer success, support, engineering and marketing as needed to support our customers’s needs
- Utilize CRM on a daily basis to ensure meetings, opportunities, notes, and pipeline are consistently up-to-date
- Forecast pipeline accurately on an ongoing regular basis
- 5+ years of quota carrying new business acquisition sales
- Knowledge and passion for the web3/blockchain and compute infrastructure
- Proven experience consistently meeting measurable targets
- Track record of effectively selling to key senior stakeholders
- Desire to learn continuously and help build a fast growing company
- Be open to feedback and willing to provide feedback to colleagues and leadership
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient using CRM software (Salesforce) and collaboration tools like Slack, Discord, Telegram
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Passion or interest in Web3/Blockchain
Culture & Perks:
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world's best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 120 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ'd in Miami, Florida.