Blockchain Economy - Istanbul
meet the world's top crypto companies and blockchain entrepreneurs
Jul 27 - Jul 28
about the event
Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit is Eurasia's largest-ever blockchain event bringing together the key players of the crypto industry and experts to redefine the future of finance. The 4th edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit will take two days in Istanbul on July 27-28, 2022, with the world's top crypto companies and blockchain entrepreneurs. Istanbul is among the world's oldest, historically and culturally wealthy cities. Since the Byzantine era, the city has remained an economically and financially important trade center with many promising opportunities. Today, 16% of Türkiye's population -13,6 mln people, own crypto, making Türkiye one of the largest crypto-owning countries in the world.
agenda & speakers
Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit will be the Main gathering in the region on behalf of the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, with a wide range of topics focused on the financial technologies of the future, extensive networking opportunities, and participation from more than 55 countries.
Some of the speakers:
- Alex Bornyakov - The Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Carl Runefelt - Entrepreneur, Investor, Forbes under 30
- Lou YU - Head of KuCoin Labs
- Burak Köse - Co-founder of Uzmancoin
- Davinci Jeremie - CEO of Davinci Codes
- Max Lurya - Founder of EnoughTea, Blockchain Consultant
- Ceylan Arslan - Co-founder of Uzmancoin
Oops. In progress...