The premier gathering of NEAR dreamers, builders and community
Sep 11 - Sep 14
about the event
Building on the success of last year, NEAR’s flagship event is back. And this year it’s set to be bigger and better than ever.
- Join 2000+ delegates as we explore the limitless possibilities of building a better world with NEAR.
- Get up to speed on the NEAR ecosystem and the latest Web3 developments and technologies.
- Get inspired with talks from renowned authors, economists, A-list artists, and politicians.
- Get together and network with builders, collaborators, and makers across a variety of industries.
Then get ready to groove the night away with our resident DJ. And if you’re a hacker accepted for the hackathon, you’ll get a free conference pass. Let’s build beyond the hype at NEARCON.
At NEARCON, you will experience
- Lasting Connections. Networking opportunities to connect and build lasting relationships with the NEAR Community and Ecosystem.
- Range of Discussions. Talks on Future of Finance, NFTs, Governance, Sustainability, Gaming, Protocol Updates, Developer Tools, and more.
- IRL Hackathon. Hackers get in free :) Win prizes, get onstage for a live “Dragon’s Den” with crypto titans, and most importantly… have fun building!
Join the Official NEARCON Telegram channel and connect with other Ecosystem members before the event.
Something for everyone - 3.5 days of content (see the Side Events list)
schedule and tracks
September 10th - 17th NEARCON Week
- September 11th - Registration Party! [2pm - 8pm] // Beat the lines, pick up your pass, swag bag, vibe with resident DJ, network, sip on libations, snack on tacos, and more
- September 12th - 14th // Doors open at 10am for light breakfast and networking, score a good seat for content sessions that kick off at 11am and continue until 5pm.
- [5pm - 8pm] | Happy Hour and sunset sets with resident DJ on the waterfront, Good drinks. Good food. GREAT people [YOU! :)]
- Devs/Builders. Take a deep dive into making the leap from Web2 to Web3 and more, with talks and technical workshops on transitioning, speed, scalability, and security.
- Entrepreneurs/Biz Dev. Interested in building successful Web3 applications and businesses? Discover how with actionable insights for operators and NEAR specific opportunities
- Creators/Creatives. The creator economy is booming. We put the spotlight on artists who are successfully using NEAR as their canvas.
- Regulators/Government. As we build a better world with NEAR, discover what regulations will apply to finance and sustainability in the future.
- Illia Polosukhin, NEAR Protocol
- Marieke Flament, NEAR Foundation
- Haseeb Qureshi, Dragonfly Capital
- Lou Kerner, CryptoMondays
- Paul Veradittakit,Pantera Capital
- Polina Aladina, OnMachina
- James Prestwich, Nomad
- Caroline Lo, TrueSearch
- Andriy Velykyy, Allbridge.io
- Tim Exile, Endlesss
- James Tromans, Google Cloud
- Rahmat Albariqi (Riqi), Paras Digital
- Adrian Bello, The Kin DAO & Primordia DAO
- Vivi Lin, Octopus
- Alex Shevchenko, Aurora Labs
- and many others (see the full list)