DeFi Bogota Summit
join the top DeFi and blockchain-focused event and listen to the experts sharing their web3 knowledge
about the event
DEFI Bogotá 2022 is an upcoming Blockchain and DeFi-focused event aimed at educating and empowering the Latin American community to learn about blockchain and decentralized finance. The event is open to heads of digital, investors, venture capitalists, software engineers, research managers, development managers, marketing managers, developers, blockchain, and cryptocurrency start-ups.
The Defi Bogota Summit is expected to be one of the biggest Ethereum events in 2022. It is scheduled for October 10th, 2022 Grand Hyatt Bogotá, Bogotá, Colombia. The event is organized by Dystopia Labs, a startup studio that is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. They have already organized more than 10 worldwide summits and over 400 workshops on varied topics including Decentralized Finance and blockchain technology.
Some topics from agenda
- UMA: Optimistic Oracles: Why Human Powered Truth Machines are Necessary for DeFi to Win
- Zerion: We’re Not The Same: Wallets Across Web3 Aggregators
- Celo: Don't You (Fiat About Me) - How FiatConnect Is Making DeFi More Accessible Worldwide
- Debt DAO: DeFi 3.0 Cryptonative Credit
- Mask Network: DID as the Foundation for Massive Adoption
- Kyber: Optimizing Liquidity
- Blocknative: Optimizing Your Dapps For A Better, Smoother, UX
- Pods Finance: The State Of Structured Products in Defi
Other orgs attending DeFi Bogota Summit:
Coinbase, Balancer, UnstoppableDomains, Mina, 0x, Gauntlet, B Protocol, ConsenSys, etc.