TOKEN2049 - London
become a part of Europe's premier crypto event
Nov 09 - Nov 10
about the event
What is TOKEN2049?
TOKEN2049 is the premier crypto event, organised annually in London and Singapore, where founders and executives of the leading Web3 companies share their view on the market. We shine a light on the global developments, while taking a unique and widening perspective on the ecosystem and its vast opportunities.
TOKEN2049 brings together the global crypto industry, uniting entrepreneurs, investors, developers, industry insiders and global media - and creates unparalleled networking opportunities.
This is the community that will define what’s next in the space.
More than just an event!
TOKEN2049 draws the most influential figures, projects and companies, spawning dozens of meetups, workshops, hackathons, and networking opportunities all around the two-day main event.
Bringing together the leading voices in crypto, TOKEN2049 provides attendees with the opportunity to learn from the most influential and established opinion leaders in the space, who play an instrumental role in shaping the ecosystem.
Meet us in London, the financial capital of the world, for a world-class experience at an unparalleled venue. Located in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula, with breathtaking views of Canary Wharf, Magazine London is set to be transformed into a vibrant landscape for industry veterans and crypto enthusiasts from all over the world.
- Stani Kulechov - Founder and CEO, Aave
- Kathleen Breitman - Co-Founder, Tezos
- Uri Kolodny - CEO, StarkWare
- Dan Tapiero - Founder and CEO, 10T Holdings
- Max Boonen - Founder, B2C2
- Sebastien Borget - COO and Co-Founder, The Sandbox
- Min Teo - Managing Partner, Ethereal Ventures
- Eric Wall - Blockchain Researcher
- Niraj Pant - General Partner, Polychain Capital
- Magnus Lindkvist - Futurologist
- Mo Shaikh - CEO and Co-Founder, Aptos
- Emad Mostaque - Founder, Stability AI
- Matthew Graham - CEO, Sino Global Capital
- Jordi Alexander - CIO, Selini Capital
- Shiti Rastogi Manghani - COO, STEPN
- Gracy Chen - Managing Director, Bitget
- Michael Lau - Global Head of Sales, Bullish
- Michael Kong - CEO, Fantom Foundation
- Micki Koonin - Co-Founder and Chief of Staff, Paradigm
- Alex Gluchowski - CEO, Matter Labs
- Mathew McDermott - Global Head of Digital Assets, Goldman Sachs
- ... and more
Oops. In progress...