Blockchain Fest 2023
one of the most interactive events in South East Asia on Blockchain, Exchanges, Cryptocurrencies, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), NFTs and more
Feb 16 - Feb 17
about the event
Blockchain Fest Singapore is one of the most interactive events in South East Asia on Blockchain, Exchanges, Cryptocurrencies, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), NFTs, Mining, Gaming and Gambling, Online Payments, Investment and Fintech Industry.
Singapore is the most crypto-friendly environment and a real hub of modern financial Asia inviting companies from Europe and the world to join the event.
Top-professionals, global leaders and even beginners in the industry from different sectors such as blockchain, cryptocurrencies, crypto exchanges, decentralized finance (DeFi), mining, payment systems and investment chose to join the event in Singapore.
LARGEST EVENT IN ASIA:
- More than 5,000 international and Asia attendees
- Leading companies in Blockchain, Crypto, Fintech industry
- Annually in the most exquisite venue of Singapore
- Business networking on a top level
- ENTIRE CRYPTO WORLD
Meet founders and executives of leading international companies and share view on the industry current situation.
- COMPANY OWNERS
Network opportunities are one of the most vital elements at Blockchain Fest. The most experienced people will be available to network and meet.
- INVESTORS. STARTUPS
Blockchain Fest brings together the global investors, industry insiders and startups and creates unique networking and business opportunities.
- BLOCKCHAIN INDUSTRY FROM A TO Z
Whole Blockchain technology items, news, developers and startups are meeting here to meet and greet and discuss future trends and cooperation.
- Toya Zhang - CMO of Bit.com
- Joel Pridmore - Frontier Global Underwriting, Managing Director
- Yvonne Siow - Head, OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation (Asean)
- Myrtle Anne Ramos - Founder and CEO Block Tides, PlaceWar
- Rishi Ramchandani - Head of Asia at BlockFi
- Matthias Weissl - Verum Capital, CEO
- Andrea Iorio - Communication Manager
- Leonard Tye - Galactic Entertainment, VP of Strategy & Operations, BD, Community Engagement & Partnerships
- Eloisa Marchesoni - Tokenomics Expert & VC Partner
- Belinda Lim - Me3.io - Co-founder, WIBA - Singapore Rep
- Felix Sim - Co-Founder of Salad Ventures
- Dr Patrick Chin - Mintable, CMO
- El Lee - Digital Treasures Center
- Cal Evans - Gresham International - Managing Associate
- Tobias Bauer - Principal at Blockchain Founders Fund