FUTURE OF CRYPTO
discover the #1 crypto ideas you can use today – directly from hundreds of industry insiders and dozens of project creators.
Dec 06 - Dec 06
About The Event
The BIGGEST day of the year for crypto enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, investors, and networkers to discover the #1 crypto ideas you can use today – directly from hundreds of industry insiders and dozens of project creators.
Benzinga’s back, and at a brand new location in the financial hub of the world – New York City.
The brightest minds in crypto and dealmaking, along with an exclusive group of attendees and a diverse lineup of famed industry speakers will take to New York City for this years must-attend event.
Crypto’s down but not out, many of us are wondering if 2022 marks the end of crypto or a new beginning. That’s why you’re going to want to attend in person, to meet other like-minded investors and entrepreneurs… and be in the same room as some of the smartest and most recognizable people in the world, like Mr. Wonderful.
With so many smart people in the room, at past events we’ve seen business partnerships form, equity and debt investments take place, heard product licensing discussions, merger and acquisition talks, investments you could take part in immediately and more…
This is the type of event where you could learn the name of the next big 10x investment and have drinks with some of the brightest minds in all of finance and business.
This year, we’re hosting our 2022 Crypto event at the luxurious Pier Sixty – the largest waterfront venue in all of New York City. This is the most exclusive venue on the west side of Manhattan, located in the heart of the historic Chelsea Piers.
Some of the biggest companies in the world have hosted events here, like Spotify, Microsoft, Google, BuzzFeed, IBM, Delta Airlines, Duke University… and now Benzinga.
All attendees can look forward to amazing food, top-shelf alcohol, and some of the best nightlife and luxury shopping experiences around. We’re so excited that you’ll get to have such a grand experience. And the service at Pier Sixty is hands down, one of the best white glove experiences you’ll ever have.
This year, we didn’t hold back when it came to recruiting top Crypto experts, CEO’s, entrepreneurs, executives, and more… and they’re prepared to share their best ideas and thoughts on everything happening with the future of digital assets. There’s no better way to get an edge than hearing everything directly from top industry insiders themselves.
- Greg Solano, Aka Gargamel - Co-Founder of Yuga Labs
- Kevin O'Leary - Investor & Venture Capitalist at O'Leary Ventures
- Anthony Scaramucci - Founder and Managing Partner of SkyBridge Capital
- Josh Ong - Co-founder & Partner of Bored Room Ventures
- postVerrone - @legend
- Lule Demmissie - CEO at eToro USA
- Boris Alergant - Head Of DeFi Markets at Ripple
- Stefan Rust - CEO at Laguna Labs
- Amelia Daly - Head of Partnerships at Solana Foundation
- Jay Kurahashi-Sofue - VP of Marketing at Ava Labs
- Arthur Breitman - Co-founder of Tezos
- Sunny Aggarwal - Co-Founder at Osmosis DEX
- Victoria Vaughan - Co-founder of Incryptoland
- Luca Schnetzler - CEO at Pudgy Penguins
- Naimul Huq - SVP of Operations at Vayner3
- Katrina Smith - Chief of Staff at Vayner3
- Josh Fraser - Co-founder of Origin Protocol
- Andra Nicolau - Head of BD at Origin Protocol
- Noah Litvin - Core Contributor at Synthetix
- Morgan Krupetsky - Director of BD for Institutions & Capital Markets at Ava Labs
- Tom Pageler - CEO at Prime Trust
- Alex Salnikov - Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer at Rarible
- David Silverman - Product Manager at Aave
- Lauren Halstead - Business Development - Sports, Media & Entertainment at Chainlink Labs
- ... and more!
Oops. In progress...