World Blockchain Summit Bangkok
Fostering The Future Of Web 3.0
Dec 07 - Dec 08
About The Event
World Blockchain Summit is a global series of elite gatherings that take place in 16+ destinations across the world.
It is a thought-leadership-driven initiative that brings together the most important stakeholders from the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency ecosystem such as investors, blockchain and crypto projects, exchanges, enterprises, government representatives, technology leaders - to discuss and deliberate the future of the industry and the revolutionary ways it can transform businesses and government functions.
The summit also features inspirational keynotes, pitch competitions, panel discussions, investor meet-ups, project showcases, industry use-cases and a host of formal and informal networking opportunities.
The 23rd global edition of WBS is taking place in Bangkok in December 2022.
Get a chance to win the regional cup of the startup worldcup and fly to San Francisco to compete with 30 other contestants to win US$1 million.
Startup World Cup has set a precedent for attracting the world’s brightest minds across the globe and look forward to having you participate in solving the planet’s biggest challenges through ground-breaking solutions that move ecosystems forward.
At the World Blockchain Summit you will have an opportunity to:
- Interact with leading crypto & blockchain projects
- Meet Asia's leading Web3 investors
- Meet global crypto & blockchain influencers
- Learn from the pioneers!
• Jirayut Srupsrisopa - Founder and Group CEO at Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
• Matt Sorg - Head of Technology at Solana Foundation
• Daniel Oon - Head of DeFi at Algorand Foundation
• Jon Russell - Partner of Crypto.com
• Kanyarat Saengsawang - Head of Growth at The Sandbox
• Sam Tanskul - Managing Director at Krungsri Finnovate Co. ltd.
• Marouen Zelleg - Director Defi & Wallets at Consensys
• Han Du - Lead Fund Manager at KuCoin Labs
• Ben Lakoff - Co-Founder of Charged Particles
• Sanjay Popli - CEO, Cryptomind Group at Advisor, Thailand Digital Asset Association
• Joshua Foo - Regional Director (ASEAN and Central Asia) at Chainalysis
• Irene Umar - Co-Founder of YGG SEA
• Darius Askaripour - Managing Partner at Varys Capital
• Garlam Won - Managing Partner at Momentum 6
• Sascha Jochum - Head of WEB 3 at Ampverse
• Guillaume Hucheloup - Managing Partner at Collider Quant
• Toby Gilbert - Co-founder & CEO at Coinweb
• Dr. Jason Corbett - Managing Partner at Silk Legal
• Cris D Tran - CSO at ONUS Chain and Co-founder of FAM Central
• Peter Ing - CEO and Founder of BlockchainSpace
• Dr. Chetan Narake - Trade Advisor - DITP Ministry of Commerce, Thailand Government; CEO - Chandrangan Group
• Jorge Sebastiao - CEO at GBO
• Loganathan Renganathan - CTO at Pandolab Pte Ltd
• Nicole Nguyen - Co-founder of APAC DAO
• ... and more!
- Regulation of Crypto Assets
- Digital Asset Solutions for Business
- DAOs: A Business-Building Opportunity
- Metaverse: Opportunities, risks and policy implications
- Bridging DeFi and CeFi
- Looking Into The Future Of Web3
- Blockchain Interoperability
- The Big Picture: Market Outlook for 2023
- NFT market overview: Trends & opportunities