CRYPTO FINANCE CONFERENCE
an intimate circle of selected opinion leaders and investors in the truly private and unique setting of the Swiss Alps
Jan 10 - Jan 12
About The Event
Welcome to CfC St. Moritz - an intimate circle of selected opinion leaders and investors in the truly private and unique setting of the Swiss Alps. The application-only conference fosters a culture of genuine connection and deliberately admits a maximum of only 250 international UHNWI, family offices, funds, and institutional investors, uniting the traditional finance sector and the crypto industry in the heart of the snowy Engadin valley. During three days, opinion leaders and high-ranking representatives from governmental and supranational bodies, the private sector, academia, and decentralized organizations exchange their knowledge on digital assets, blockchain and traditional finance in various formats on- and off-stage.
Why join the CfC St. Moritz?
The CfC St. Moritz is for sophisticated private and institutional investors, as well as leading executives who are actively involved in or seeking to learn more about digital assets and the crypto and blockchain industry.
Crypto Finance Conference in numbers
- 60+ Speakers - Opinion Leaders & Decision Makers
- 250 Investors - Decision Makers, Entrepreneurs & Leading Executives Role
- 30M+ - Average Individual Net Worth
- Learn about attractive investment & business opportunities
- Grow your personal network of industry leaders & experts
- Stay on the pulse of general trends, new players & regulatory changes
Family Offices and Funds
- Find investment opportunities in line with your clients’ objectives
- Learn more about the sentiments & strategies of other investors
- Increase your expert knowledge & investment sophistication
- Identify the latest market trends & investor sentiments
- Gain clarity on regulatory topics & institutional requirements
- Meet business leaders & establish strategic partnerships
*CfC St. Moritz tickets are not publicly available. To ensure a top-quality level of attendees, investors interested in participating have to apply for a seat by submitting information about their professional background. In a comprehensive process, a CfC St. Moritz board committee reviews every single application and selects the final participants. The decision is based on factors such as their business profile, market reputation, and match with existing conference participants. The current admission rate is 15%.
- Staci Warden - CEO at Algorand
- Changpeng Zhao - Founder & CEO at Binance
- Meltem Demirors - CSO at CoinShares
- Eswar Prasad - Professor at Cornell University
- Anthony Scaramucci - Founder and Managing Partner at SkyBridge
- Christine Moy - Partner, Head of Digital Assets at Apollo Global Management Inc.
- Albert Wenger - Partner of Union Square Ventures
- Eva Kaili - Vice President of the European Parliament
- Lindsey Argalas - COO at TaxBit
- Stani Kulechov - Founder & CEO at The Aave Companies
- Teana Baker-Taylor - Vice President, Policy & Regulatory Strategy, UK/EU at Circle
- Dr. Thomas Moser - Alternate Member of the Governing Board at Swiss National Bank
- Gautam Sharma - Co-CEO at Brevan Howard Digital
- Morgan McKenney - CEO at Provenance Blockchain Foundation
- Michael Sonnenshein - CEO at Grayscale Investments
- Ambre Soubiran - CEO at Kaiko
- Rebecca Barkin - President at Lamina1
- Philippe Bekhazi - CEO at Stablehouse
- Nicola White - CEO USA at B2C2
- Romeo Lacher - Chairman of the Board of Directors at Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd.
- Jez Mohideen - CEO at Laser Digital
- Vanessa Grellet - Managing Partner of Aglaé Ventures
- Prof. Dr. Fabian Schär - Professor for DLT (Blockchain) and Fintech at the University of Basel
- Diana Biggs - Partner of 1kx
- ... and more!
- OVERVIEW DAY 1
The first day of the conference will focus on the developments in the industry. It will address the macro trends, and evaluate anticipated industry pressures and drivers including regulation, technology developments and other topics such as central bank digital currencies (CBDC).
- OVERVIEW DAY 2
The second day covers the micro-perspective and examines individual topics such as which innovations, new players or business models are emerging, what the industry opportunities and challenges are and what do these mean for the investors.
- OVERVIEW DAY 3
Workshop & Roundtable Day
The Workshop & Roundtable Day gives CfC St. Moritz participants the opportunity to attend workshops with specific topics or participate in roundtables for which topics are defined when the discussion begins. The discussions will be led by speakers or/and moderators of the conference.
Oops. In progress...