the world’s largest, longest-running and most influential gathering that brings together all sides of crypto, blockchain and Web3
Apr 26 - Apr 28
About The Event
Consensus is the world’s largest, longest-running and most influential gathering that brings together all sides of cryptocurrency, blockchain and Web3 community. Since its inception in 2015, Consensus has served as grounds for calibration, collaboration and resolution for thousands of professionals and builders from around the world forging the future of finance and the new digital economy.
The economic backdrop to this year’s festival makes this mission all the more important. A shakeup in markets has created rich opportunities to set the industry on a path to mass adoption while also weeding out the unsustainable projects built on hype rather than substance.
Consensus 2023 is a call to action for developers, investors, founders, policymakers, brands and others to come together and find solutions to crypto's thorniest challenges and finally deliver on the technology's transformative potential. There could not be a more important time than now to do so. In the wake of the most tumultuous year in crypto history, it is a time to rebuild.
- Jenny Johnson - President and CEO at Franklin Templeton
- Edward Snowden - President at Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Caitlin Long - CEO at Custodia Bank
- Illia Polosukhin - Co-Founder of NEAR Protocol
- J. Christopher Giancarlo - Former Chairman at U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Willkie Farr & Gallagher
- Catherine Stihler - CEO at Creative Commons
- Jeremy Allaire - Co-Founder of Chairman and CEO, Circle
- Meltem Demirors - Chief Strategy Officer at CoinShares
- Emin Gün Sirer - CEO at Ava Labs
- Amanda Cassatt - CEO at Serotonin
- DeFi Dad - DeFi investor and Partner at 4RC, 4RC (Fourth Revolution Capital)
- Christine Moy - Partner of Head of Digital Assets, Apollo Global Management
- Nikil Viswanathan - Co-Founder and CEO at Alchemy
- Sheila Warren - CEO at Crypto Council for Innovation
- Kevin Rose - CEO at PROOF
- Marta Belcher - President and Chair at Filecoin Foundation; Filecoin Foundation for the Decentralized Web
- Marc Mathieu - SVP Web3 Studio and Strategic Customer Transformation and Innovation at Salesforce
- Rumi Morales - Head of Venture and Growth Investing, at DCG
- Tom Shaughnessy - Co-Founder and Co-Lead Delphi Ventures at Delphi Digital
- Cathy Hackl - Chief Metaverse Officer at Journey
- Joe Lau - Co-Founder and CTO at Alchemy
- Sam Lessin - General Partner of Slow Ventures
- Nicole Muniz - CEO at Yuga Labs!