The Blockchain Event
Learn how ICOs and cryptocurrencies can be leveraged to gain customers, add value to company offerings and differentiate products and services.
Feb 14 - Feb 17
About The Event
Blockchain Education & Solutions for All Industries
We are beyond the hype cycle of enterprise blockchain and innovative leaders and technologists are building and implementing live blockchain solutions to adapt to market needs and disrupt their industries.
The Blockchain Event helps decision-makers, technologists, and developers understand the value of blockchain to their businesses regardless of industry.
Through case studies, keynotes and panel discussions the conference will focus on:
- Understanding how and why blockchain can solve business problems
- How to successfully define, develop, build, and implement blockchain projects
- Practical use cases
- Benefits businesses are realizing from their blockchain investments and implementations
- What the future of blockchain looks like
Along with other verticals, the 2023 edition of The Blockchain Event will feature dedicated content on how blockchain is disrupting the fintech market and helping create a new global economy.
- Steve Van Lare - VP Engineering, Anjuna
- Chelle Johnson - CEO & Founder, Best You Career Advantage
- Chris Carr - Co-Founder, Black Land Ownership
- Eduardo Fonnegra - VP, Marekting, Bondex
- Erik Day - VP & General Manager, North America Small Business, Dell Technologies
- Mariana Danilovic - Managing Director , Infiom, LLC
- Amelia Paro - Channel Chief, Kaseya
- May Mahboob - Co-founder, MDB Financials
- Piroune Balachandran - Co-Founder, Nodestar
- Steven McCaffrey - Senior Managing Partner, Provinti
- Jeff Stollman - Chief Scientist, RMTM
- David Silver - Partner, Silver Miller
- Dr. Bryan Ritchie - CEO, SIMBA Chain
- Agustin Barbara - Managing Partner, The Crypto Lawyers
- Angelica Zolnierowicz - Attorney, The Wagoner Firm PLLC
- Danny Jenkins - CEO, Threatlocker
- Lisa Faulkner - CMO, TNNS Pro
- Jim Debald - Chief Revenue Officer, White Label Communications, LLC
- Ravi Chamria - CEO, Zeeve
- February, 14-17 - ITEXPO
ITEXPO is the one event where C-levels and business owners, the Channel, service providers, and telecom/IT professionals gather to learn in conference sessions and conduct business on the show floor. It is the annual meeting point in South Florida where buyers sit face-to-face with solutions providers in one place, for three incredibly productive days.
By showcasing everything important in communications and technology under one roof, ITEXPO is the best use of your precious time and money.
- February, 14-17 - Future of Work Expo
Future of Work Expo speakers provide technology leaders, influencers and decision-makers with actionable strategies for navigating the future of workplace productivity. At Future of Work Expo, experts who are reimagining workplaces and processes provide practical strategies and tactics for leading your organization through this challenging era.
The Future of Work conference program focuses on all key elements of today's hybrid workplace, not just for improving productivity, but also providing a better customer experience. Our program will explore the intersection of technology and the human element, so you can strike the right balance between the automation of work and processes, along with maintaining employee engagement.
- February, 14-17 - IOT EVOLUTION EXPO 2023
IoT is well into a decade of adoption and growth. Through the past 10+ years, IoT Evolution has consistently provided a forum for enterprises, service providers, resellers/MSPs and the entire IoT ecosystem to meet, engage and explore opportunities in what is soon to become an $11T market by 2025.
IoT will continue to deliver new opportunities for digital business innovation and IoT Evolution is poised to help organizations understand how to scale their IoT implementations and focus on the most impactful technology innovations that will drive business growth.
- February, 14-17 - MSP Expo
MSP Expo is a key piece of the ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW. This collection of events provide the forum where technology decisions are made to produce better business outcomes - for tech buyers, MSPs/resellers, service providers and solutions providers alike.
By showcasing everything important in communications under one roof, MSP Expo is the best use of your precious time and money.
Oops. In progress...