Global Digital Assets Investment Summit
Future of Digital Asset Investments
Mar 31 - Apr 01
up to 499
About The Event
The Global Digital Assets Investment Summit is a gathering of experts design around to bring together industry leaders from Crypto, Fintech, DeFi, NFT, Metaverse, Web3, Financial Institutions and Investment Companies to discuss the future of investments in Digital Assets.
The Global Digital Assets market is continuously shaking up the financial system and has prompted the beginning of global regulatory change and monetary revolution that no one can afford to ignore. The regulatory overhaul and the development of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and the rise of cybercrime, stable-coins, innovation in cross border retail and wholesale payments infrastructure, and the ‘institutionalisation’ of digital assets investments are just some of the critical challenges that are forcing the financial institutions to change the way they operate, and force change in the perception of fiat currencies and digital assets.
The focus of the conference will be on the core topics of digital assets. The Summit aims to build an international business and investment platform for the digital assets industry to connect and benefit in both the situations. There will be Keynotes, Fire side chats, Panel discussions with top industry leaders including the area of focus on the value of bitcoin and other digital assets, future market opportunities and development around collectables and gaming, emerging regulation around crypto-assets and trading, as well as the application of NFTs and the metaverse to personal identity.
Speakers and Participants will explore new frontiers digital asset investing, yet also focus on operational, regulatory and compliance challenges that need to bridged for true institutional adoption.
The Digital Asset Investment Summit offers unique networking opportunities for attendees to connect with industry leaders and innovators who are looking to explore future of Decentralized Finance and Digital Assets.
Whom you will meet in this Conference, Get along with the Network:
- Advisors, brokers, lawyers, accountants
- Platform/service providers, exchanges, tokenization platforms
- Venture capitalists
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
- Financial institutions, banks, exchanges, funds
- Institutional crypto tech, including finance-focused blockchains
- Crypto exchanges with an institutional focus
- DeFi, Metaverse, Web3
- The only event dedicated to bring digital assets and institutions together
- In Person Networking
- 100% Focused On The Future of Digital Assets Investments
- King Leung - Head of Fintech at Invest Hong Kong
- Emil Chan - EMBA Adjunct Professor of Cityu HK and Co-Chairr at Hong Kong Digital Finance Association
- Neil Tan - CEO Neptune Digital and Chairman at Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Robert Lui - Hong Kong Digital Asset Leader at Deloitte
- Joy Lam - Partner - Investment Funds, Digital Assets, Tokenization at Baker McKenzie
- David Palmer - Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder of Vodafone's Digital Asset Broker (Dab) Platform
- Rodrigo Barakat - Partner at Helion Ventures
- Luc Froehlich - Global Head of Digital Assets Solutions at Fidelity International
- Oliver Von Wolff - Co-Founder and CEO at Helion Ventures
- Charmaine Lim - Head of Vip Client Service at Huobi
- Ray Tam - CEO and Co-Founder of Revo Digital Family Office
- Daniel Oon - Head of DeFi at Algorand Foundation
- Kelvin Wong - Former Senior Advisor to Chairman & CEO of JPMorgan Asia and CEO at Strategic Acumen
- Magnus Grimeland - Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Antler
- Arthur Tan - Chief Executive Officer at Metapac Group