The Leading NFT Event
Apr 12 - Apr 14
About The Event
NFT.NYC is the conference, which started in 2019, and connects leaders, influencers, developers, and fans of NFTs in NYC. It focuses on the companies and individuals using NFTs to advance the adoption of blockchain beyond its current use cases to a mainstream audience. NFT.NYC hosts the industry's most prevalent debates, thought leader talks, workshops, and briefings from the leading names and brands of blockchain.
#NFTNYC 2023 in numbers:
- 100+ Partners
- 200+ Reporters
- 500+ Brands
- 1,500+ Speakers
- 2,000+ Artists
- 6,000+ attendees
What to Expect at #NFTNYC2023
- The Best Ideas
Since 2018, NFT.NYC has been committed to giving a voice to the growing NFT community.
- The Best Builders
NFT.NYC has been supported by the most innovative brands and projects in the NFT ecosystem.
- The Best Coverage
With the help of the global NFT community we'll continue to educate and share knowledge with those curious about NFTs.
- Adam Ilenich - Rarible
- Adam Caplan - Salesforce
- Alex Salnikov - Rarible
- Alex Atallah - OpenSea
- Alex Kim - BNB Chain
- Anastasia Drinevskaya - Cointelegraph
- Andrew Hemingway - TRON DAO
- Andrew Klein - Publicis Media
- Anna Kajirian (US) - PwC
- Anna Schuster - EY
- Anter Faree - Singularity Capital (SCNT)
- Anthony Vassallo - Silicon Valley Bank
- Avanthika Ramesh - Salesforce
- Brad Feinstein - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Brendan OFlaherty - PepsiCo
- Brian Dawson - Ripple
- Brittany O'Hagan - Dapper Labs
- Caitlin Cruickshank - MakersPlace
- Cameron Bale - NFT.Kred
- Cameron Thompson - CoinDesk
- Charlie O'Neill - American Express
- Chris Schlosser - Major League Soccer (MLS)
- Claus Enevoldsen - MakersPlace
- Daniel DeVece - National Football League (NFL)
- and more...!
Oops. In progress...