The first Ethereum initiative in Estonia for the Baltics
May 07 - May 07
About The Event
ETHTallinn is an Ethereum community focused on pushing technologies to new limits within the DeFi, NFT, and Web3 industry.
We're bringing together builders both online and in-person in the digital capital of Europe.
On May 7th, we invite 100+ attendees to a fun networking event with discussions, workshops, drinks, and snacks. The goal is to introduce the community to ETHTallinn, the Ethereum ecosystem, and opportunities in Web3.
The ETHTallinn Mission:
- Building revolutionary Web3 solutions
Centralization onboarded billions of people to the internet with reliable & robust infrastructure we can trust. However, it leaves massive power in the hands of a few entities. Web3 allows the internet to be built, owned, and operated by individuals instead of large tech companies.
- Focused on safety & security
With the exponential growth of the Web3 market, crime hit an all-time high of over $14 billion stolen in 2021. The current infrastructure is not prepared to support mass adoption. We envision a sustainable future for web3 by building a friendly and secure infrastructure.
- Focused on the Baltics
The Baltics might be small, but it’s full of ambitious talent eager to push new technologies to their limits. Estonia has been a pioneer in the digital space with its innovative public distribution system, X-Road. Estonia has been the home of multiple tech unicorns such as Skype, Wise, and many more.
Come join us at the first ever ETHTallinn meetup to celebrate the birth of a new Ethereum community.
Benefits of joining
- ETHTallinn will create a series of workshops, talks, meet-ups and ideathons leading to the first official ETHTallinn hackathon in May 2024
- Be a part of a group striving to educate young generations of web3 developers and builders. Get involved with web3 technologies, explore the potential of the crypto space and make your first steps.
- Miao Zhicheng - CTO, Superfluid
- Anna Shakola - CBDO, Cointelegraph Accelerator
- William Entriken - Lead Author, ERC-721
- Tanisha Katara - Web3 Strategist and Consultant at Polygon
- Ethan Pierse - Director, The Cryptoassets Institute & Co-Founder, NFT Factory Paris
- Sacha Lansky - Developer Advocate, Polkadot Network (Parity)
- Sander Gansen - Founder and CEO, Wof Labs & Founder, NFT Tallinn