Crypto and Digital Assets Summit
Rebuilding trust & safeguarding crypto's future
May 09 - May 10
About The Event
From a dramatic market downturn to the collapse of crypto exchange FTX, 2022 was a year of total disruption for Crypto. It is vital the industry rebuilds trust if it’s to ensure its future. Digital assets markets, regulation, technology and Web 3.0 continue to evolve as concerns around crypto’s purpose and future are brought into question. Can it survive another year of turmoil? What do the tech bank collapses mean for crypto markets?
Taking a global perspective, the Crypto and Digital Assets Summit returns with a multi-track, two day event focusing on four key areas - markets, regulation, technology, and Web 3.0. The Summit will cover everything from the Terra Luna crash, the climate credentials of digital assets, central bank digital currencies, crypto market consolidation, institutional appetite, NFTs, and much more. It will bring together leaders in finance and regulatory professionals with crypto entrepreneurs and DeFi leaders to explore how the industry is developing and growing following a year of uncertainty.
- Engage and connect with industry leaders and peers from TradFi and DeFi
- Discover the latest on crypto regulation, technology, Web 3.0 and more
- Explore the breadth of what’s happened in Crypto in the last year
- Taking a global perspective
How do regions across the world differ in their approach to crypto?
- Rebuilding trust in digital assets
Can crypto recover its reputation after multiple crises and collapses? Can crypto survive the tech bank collapse?
- Crypto market mayhem
How are trading and investment strategies shifting in light of regulation and market turmoil?
- Overcoming regulatory challenges
How close are regulators to achieving standardisation?
- Unlocking the technology behind digital assets
Is the blockchain essential for financial institutions?
- Exploring Web 3.0 and the Metaverse
Where are the use cases behind the hype?
- Andrew Griffith - Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister at UK Government
- Hester Peirce - Commissioner at US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Levan Davitashvili - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy of Georgia
- Frederik Gregaard - CEO at Cardano Foundation
- Eun Young Choi - Director of the National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team (NCET) at U.S. Department of Justice
- Gilbert Verdian - CEO and Founder of Quant
- José Manuel Campa - Chairperson at European Banking Authority
- Sandra Lee - Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Financial Stability Oversight Council at U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Mathew McDermott - Global Head of Digital Assets at Goldman Sachs
- Miller Whitehouse-Levine - CEO at DeFi Education Fund
- Sarah Pritchard - Executive Director of Supervision, Policy and Competition – Markets at Financial Conduct Authority
- Greg Beard - Chief Executive Officer, President and Co-Chairman at Stronghold Digital Mining
- Tom Mutton - Director, Central Bank Digital Currency at Bank of England
- Lisa Cameron - MP and Chair, Crypto and Digital Assets All Party Parliamentary Group at UK Parliament
- Arnab Sen - CEO and Co-Founder of GFO-X
- Renato Gomes - Deputy-Governor, Licensing and Resolution Central Bank of Brazil
- Sendi Young - Managing Director (Europe) at Ripple
- Stephen Diehl - Crypto Sceptic, Software Engineer and Author of 'Popping the Crypto Bubble' at Center for Emerging Tech Policy
- David Mercer - Chief Executive Officer at LMAX Group
- Yasmeen Al-Sharaf - Director of the FinTech and Innovation Unit at Central Bank of Bahrain
- Mahesh Ramanujam - Chief Executive Officer at Rubix
- Peter Golder - Head of Group Digital Assets at London Stock Exchange Group
- Kristin Smith - CEO at Blockchain Association
- John O'Neill - Global Head of Digital Assets Strategy at HSBC
- Sabih Behzad - Head of Digital Assets and Currencies Transformation at Deutsche Bank
- Genevieve Leveille - CEO and Principal Founder of AgriLedger
- Aidan Larkin - Founder & CEO, Asset Reality and Associate Fellow at RUSI for Cryptocurrency and Asset Recovery
- ... and more!