Open Data Science Conference
bring together the global data science community in an effort to encourage the exchange of innovative ideas
May 09 - May 11
About The Event
ODSC – Open Data Science Conference – is essential for anyone who wants to connect to the data science community and contribute to the open source applications it uses every day.
Our goal is to bring together the global data science community in an effort to encourage the exchange of innovative ideas and the growth of open source software.
Why You Should Attend the Leading Data Science Conference
- HANDS-ON TRAINING
Build job-ready skills and stay up-to-date with the latest advances in machine learning, NLP, data analytics, responsible AI, and more with ODSC East’s expert-led, immersive, training sessions. With 300 hours of content, the conference features a wide range of sessions for data scientists at every level, from beginner to expert here.
- GENERATE THE FUTURE WITH AI
Over the course of 3 days, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the best and brightest minds in data science and AI. You’ll also learn about the latest tools and advances in the field, from generative models to new frameworks, and how you can utilize these in your own work.
- AI EXPO AND DEMO HALL
Meet representatives from some of the leading AI startups and companies at the AI Expo and Demo Hall. Visit their booths, or see their products demoed live to learn about the latest advancements in AI in enterprise and discover how to build AI better in your organization.
Grow your network and connect with your peers from across the country and from a wide range of industries, You’ll also have the chance to meet with leading experts in transformative tools and techniques.
Open Data Science Conference in numbers:
- 250+ Speakers
- 300 Hours of Content
- 1700 Companies
- 3500 Hybrid Attendees
- 30 Training Sessions
- 50 Workshops
- Machine learning
- Hand-On Training
- Deep learning
- Responsible AI
- Machine learning safety & security
- Machine learning for biotech & pharma
- AiX business & innovation
- Data engineering & Big data
- Data vizualization & data analysis
- Raluca Ada Popa, PhD - Associate Professor, UC Berkeley
- Pedro Domingos, PhD - Professor Emeritus , University Of Washington
- Daphne Koller, PhD - CEO And Founder, Insitro (A Drug Discovery AI Startup)
- Joe Dery, PhD - VP & Dean, Data Analytics | Western Governors University
- Jay Jackson - VP AI & ML | Oracle
- Eve Psalti - Principal Group Program Manager , Microsoft
- Jeff Clune, PhD - Advisor, DeepMind | Asc. Professor, Univ. Of British Columbia
- Yaron Haviv - Co-Founder & CTO , Iguazio
- Hagay Lupesko - VP Engineering | MosaicML
- Audrey Reznik Guidera - Sr. Principal Software Engineer | RedHat
- Dr. Aaron Cheng - VP Of Data Science, DotData
- Albert Vu - Customer Success Manager, Taipy
- Dr. Jon Krohn - Author of Deep Learning Illustrated, Nebula.io
- Iryna Gurevych, PhD - Technical University of Darmstadt
- Allen Downey, PhD - Brilliant.org
- Jared Lander - Lander Analytics, Columbia Business School
- Irina Rish, PhD - Université de Montréal | Author of Sparse Modeling: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications
- Florian Jacta - Customer Success Manager, Taipy
- Tamilla Triantoro, Phd - Associate Professor of Computer Information Systems at Quinnipiac University
- Dan Roth, PhD - Prof. at Univ. of Pennsylvania; VP of Distinguished at Amazon AWS
- Stefanie Molin - Data Scientist | Bloomberg | Author of Hands-On Data Analysis with Pandas
- ... and more!