Data Innovation Summit
The most influential Data and AI Innovation event - Advanced Analytics, Data Science, ML, NLP, AI, IoT, Data Management and Engineering
May 11 - May 12
About The Event
From Data & AI Transformation to Decentralised Data & AI Value Creation
Welcome to DIS 2023 - Where people come to gain insight into radical ideas, with proven ROI.
The Data Innovation Summit is the largest and most influential annual Data and AI event in the Nordics and beyond, bringing together the most innovative minds, enterprise practitioners, technology providers, start-up innovators and academics, working with Data Science, Big Data, ML, AI, Data Management, Data Engineering, IoT and Analytics, in one place to discuss ways to accelerate AI driven Transformation throughout companies, industries and public organisations.
With over 300 Nordic and international speakers in this 8th edition, spread across nine stages, seven workshop rooms, 180+ TIP sessions, and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the Data Innovation Summit is the place to be for all professionals and organisations working with utilisation of data and AI innovation for enhancing customer experience, improve operational processes, enable future sustainability, reinventing business models, or developing data-driven products and services.
With over 1000 practical case studies presented on the past 7 editions and with new geo events in the MEA and the APAC region, the event is a worldwide movement, ushering the community of data, analytics and AI practitioners across functions, companies, industries, sectors, countries and regions to collaborate, benchmark, share and innovate.
We welcome you to explore the event and see you at the event.
- Henrik Göthberg - Founder, Dairdux; Chairman, The Data Innovation Summit
- Max Schultze - Associate Director of Data Engineering, HelloFresh
- Christoph Spohr - Lead Architect Big Data Platforms, Volkswagen AG
- Emil S. Jørgensen - Head of Data & Analytics, Core Creation Suite, Unity Technologies
- Jigyasa Grover - Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Twitter
- Meeri Haataja - CEO & Co-Founder, Saidot
- Egor Grishechko - Software Engineer II, Uber
- Emil Pedersen - Staff Data Scientist, Spotify
- Dr. Maria Papastathi - Chief Data Officer – Technology, Shell
- Dogukan Sonmez - Project Lead - Machine Learning Platform, BMW AG
- Anna Felländer - Founder, anch.AI
- Sophia Liu - Staff Data Scientist, Netflix
- Aappo Pulkkinen - Lead Data Scientist, Rovio
- Mattias Fras - Head of AI Hub, Nordea
- Aditya Guglani - Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Meta
- Nina Walberg - Head of Data & Insight, Oda
- Celine Xu - Lead Data Scientist, H&M
- Linda Rothan-Cederberg - Head of Operations Data & Analytics, Electrolux
- David Dadoun - CDO, BRP
- Samuli Pöntinen - Head Of Data, Yle, The Finnish Broadcasting Company
- Johanna Kruckenberg Turén - Head of Data Management Office & Deputy Chief Data Officer, Handelsbanken
- Abdullah Zia - Senior Data Analyst, Bolt Technology OÜ
- Marius Zaharia - Cloud Solutions Architect, Société Générale
- Marisa Leysen Jestin - Head of Data & Personalization, Commercial Digital, Volvo Cars
- Deepak Yadav - Engineering Manager, Data, Amazon
- ... and more!