Conversational AI Summit
Revolutionizing Human-Machine Interaction
May 16 - May 17
About The Event
Discover advances in NLP, and how application can help create digital assistants, chatbots and conversational interfaces to improve customer experience & increase engagement
At a high level, RE•WORK helps AI professionals and organizations achieve their goals by facilitating the sharing of high value content alongside offering amazing networking opportunities to:
- Achieve investment opportunities
- Collaborate with the brightest minds in research
- Create valuable connections
- Benchmark with industry peers
- Secure quality job opportunities; and much more!
At RE•WORK, our Speakers are at the forefront of research in the field of AI, coming from Industry, Academia & Startups to provide a comprehensive take on the current AI Landscape. We deliver sessions with meaningful, actionable takeaways which you & your organization can benefit from the second you return to the office. We only allow for minimal sponsored content, which is always focused on emerging technology over specific products, being vetted by the RE-WORK Team in the lead up to each Summit.
Our Delegates return year on year to connect and collaborate across industry & academia, to be part of a unique community of Data Scientists, Heads of Machine Learning, VPs of AI, ML Engineers, CTOs, Researchers, Directors of Applied AI, PhD Students & more, all working to develop AI in business & society. We take pride in our Summits being specifically curated with you in mind, as opposed to a ‘something for anyone’ approach.
We’re always keeping an eye on current trends & new developments in AI, ensuring the hottest topics are featured on our Agendas. Engaging in discussions with our Community, we are able to hear their thoughts on which leaders in AI they want to hear from, what areas of discussions should be featured over others & which organizations should be on our Agendas helps us to curate a Summit with a purpose.
- Natalia Konstantinova - Architecture Lead in AI, BP
- Ross Parkes - Product Owner - Automation, HomeServe USA
- Beatriz Lopez Mencia - User Experience Manager, Vodafone
- Jordan Anglin - Customer Experience & Engagement Lead, Vodafone
- Fang Xu - Senior Data Scientist/AI Expert, Deutsche Telekom
- Aaron Brace - Conversational AI Analyst, Yell
- Jyoti Mishra - Senior Data Scientist (NLP), Peakon, A Workday Company
- Andrew Watkinson - Conversational AI Analyst, Yell
- Ben Hazel - Senior Chatbot Conversational Designer, Admiral Group Plc
- Rahul Agrawal - Senior Director AI, ShareChat
- Somnath Biswas - Head of Product - Conversations, TotalJobs
- Michael McTear - Emeritus Professor, Ulster University
- Jon Howard - Executive Product Manager (AI, Machine Learning, Data and Innovation), BBC
- Abanoub Rodolf Boctor - Chatbot Project Manager, Sanofi
- Sammer Puran - Data Scientist, Swiss Post
- Michael Archer - Conversational Designer, Admiral Group Plc
- Aivis Indans - Digital Product Owner, British Airways
- Andrew Carpenter - Chatbots and AI Manager, Virgin Media O2
- Richard Moore - Senior Research Fellow, Sheffield Hallam University
- Gerrit Seebeck - Product Management IT, BMW AG
- Kamal Jain - Principal Data Engineering Manager, BT Group
- Philippe Goetschmann - ICT Data Scientist, Swiss Post
- Detlef Nauck - Head of AI & Data Science Research, BT Group
- Tessa Darbyshire - Responsible AI & Data Science Strategy Manager, Elsevier
- James Fletcher - BBC Lead, Responsible Data & AI, BBC
- Julian Smida - Senior UX Designer, Meta
- John Young - Cognitive Engineering Lead - Chatbots & AI, Lloyds Banking Group
- Stefania-Catalina Baincescu - Team Lead CAI Romania & Technical Lead, E.ON Software Development
- Michael Natusch - Chief Science Officer, Prudential
- Andreas Antoniou - CTO, Biomni Ltd.
- Johannes Hoetter - CEO & Co-Founder, Kern AI
- Haavard Dahl-Olsen - Chief Customer Officer, boost.ai
- Joshua Kaiser - AI Technology Executive & CEO, Tovie AI
- Laurence Schoultz - Senior Solutions Consultant, Kore.ai
- and more...!
Oops. In progress...