TEAMZ Web3 Summit
the most influential blockchain event in Japan focused on the recent trend of Web3
May 17 - May 18
About The Event
An update of the TEAMZ BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT, the most influential blockchain event in Japan, this summit will focus on the recent trend of web3. It will promote the web3 business development of Japanese companies through lectures by people active in the web3 field from around the world and by deepening understanding of the Japanese market and the current international situation in the industry.
Pioneers and experts in the web3 field, both domestic and international, will be invited to present their perspectives on technology applications, market demands, and solutions, as well as to participate in panel discussions that will bring together people from a variety of industries and countries.
* The event will be broadcast in English and Japanese with professional interpretation and separate audio equipment.
What to expect at the TEAMZ Web3 Summit
- Main Stage
On the main stage, invited international and domestic web3 leaders from around the world will share their thoughts on developments, industry outlook, use cases, web3-related business ideas, investments, and more.
- Panel Discussion
The layering of opinions on a particular topic from various perspectives, including management, engineers, and investors, will results in the creation of ideas and innovations that maximize value.
- Display exhibits
On the exhibit floor, you can share ideas, show attendees your products, talk about partnerships at project booths, and experience the latest Web3 innovation resources from around the world.
- VIP Conference
The conference will feature all of the Summit's speakers and panelists, and Vip guests will receive direct advice from the industry's elite.
- Red Carpet Gala
As the closing event of the Summit, you can mingle with guest speakers, experts, and investors from around the world. Drinks and exquisite food will be served. Dress up and enjoy an evening in Tokyo.
- Grand Prize Drawing
TEAMZ Web3 Summit Participants will be entered into a drawing for a total of 1 million yen worth of BTC!
Notice: As in past events, we will be raffling off 1,000,000 yen worth of BTC! One raffle ticket per person.
The drawing will take place live during the event! Good luck to all participants!
We will also be raffling off 20 hard wallets.
- Tim Draper - Founder, Draper Associates (VC)
- Masaki Taira - Former Vice Minister of Cabinet Office, Chairman of web3PT, Digital Society Promotion Headquarters, Liberal Democratic Party
- Yoshiaki Ueno - Executive Officer Group CDO and General Manager of Corporate Planning Dept., Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- Shinpei Matsushita - Chairman of the Government Logic Review Committee, House of Councillors / Member of the House of Councillors
- Yuzo Kano - Representative Director, CEO, bitFlyer Holdings, Inc.
- VERBAL - Artist, AMBUSH® CEO
- Sota Watanabe - Founder, Astar Network
- Tone Vays - Analyst, Derivatives Trader, Event Producer, Tone Vays
- Ciara Sun - Founder, C² VENTURES (VC)
- Jun Du - Co-founder, ABCDE (VC)
- Hiranao Kunimitsu - Representative Director & CEO, Financie, Inc.
- Jason Sai - Corporate Planning Department, New Business Development Office (Web3) Professional, ETH global Examiner, NTT Docomo Inc.
- Yasuhiro Sasaki - CIO Chairman, Security and Systems Division, Crypto Asset Business Association of Japan, Rakuten Wallet, Inc.
- Yuya Higuchi - Director, Digital Platform Business Unit, NEC Corporation
- Kobby Chen - Investment Director, Fenbushi Capital
- Yoshida, Sekihiro - Representative Director & CEO, HashPort Corporation
- So Saito - Representative Attorneys, So&Sato Innovative Lawyers
- Unique Song - Country manager, Alibaba Cloud Japan Services Ltd.
- Kevin Ren - Asian Partners, CGV FoF
- Kensuke Amou - Managing Executive Officier, Coincheck, Inc.
- Angela Tong - Co-founder, Fairyproof
- Joanna Liang - Co-Founder/CEO, Jsquare (VC)
- Maika Isagawa - Co-founder, Webacy
- Akio Tanaka - Founding Partners, Infinity Ventures Crypto (IVC)
- Yusuke - Founder, Coin Club Japan/ Coin Club Ventures
- Yawn Rong - Co-Founder of STEPN
- Netta Korin - Co-founder and Chief Investment Officer, Orbs Group
- Chris Sharp - CTO, Blockdaemon
- and more...!
From ¥21,000 to ¥100,000