Blockchain Expo North America
the leading event for Web3, Blockchain, Crypto, Tokens, Defi and Digital Assets, Metaverse & Web3 Apps & Gaming
May 17 - May 18
up to 1K
About The Event
Connecting the Blockchain & Web3 Ecosystem
Blockchain Expo, is the leading event for Web3 for Enterprise, Blockchain for Business, Crypto, Tokens, Defi and Digital Assets, Metaverse & Web3 Apps & Gaming.
This technology event is for the ambitious Blockchain enthusiast, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies within Blockchain Technology. Network with other attendees, exhibitors and sponsors and discover how to drive forward your business for 2023 and beyond.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including; manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, financial services, energy, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
Blockchain Expo North America in the numbers:
- 6,000+ Attendees
- 250+ Speakers
- 63% Director Level & Above
Over 6,000 attendees are expected to join from across the globe including CTOs, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Telecom Providers, Developers, Start-Ups, OEMs, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
The Expo will provide insight from over 250 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
The event will consist of speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences over a variety of topic areas including:
- Web3 for Enterprise
- Blockchain for Business, DLT
- Crypto, Tokens and Digital Assets
- Metaverse & Web3 Apps, Web 3 Gaming
- Decentralization, Defi
- Prasanth Nandanuru - Distinguished Engineer, SVP, Wells Fargo
- Chris Johnson - Director, Head of International Data Governance, Walmart
- Gary Brandeleer - Senior Director of Product Management, Salesforce
- Antonio Ponte-Dávila - Digital Deposits Product Manager for Citi North America Corporate and Investment Bank, Citi
- Catherine Gu - Head of CBDC & Protocols, Visa
- David Palmer - Blockchain Lead, Vodafone Business
- Phillip Silitschanu - Research Director, IDC Financial Insights
- Prof. Mischa Dohler - VP Emerging Technologies, Ericsson
- Avanthika Ramesh - Senior Manager, Product Management, Salesforce
- Karthik Shanmugasundaram - Senior Engineering Manager, Learning Discovery & Search, LinkedIn
- Eunice Quezon - Senior Product Strategy Manager, Warner Bros/ AEG Presents
- Daniela Barbosa - Executive Director/ General Manager Blockchain and Identity, Hyperledger Foundation/ Linux Foundation
- Sharon O’Sullivan - Head, Technology Research & Innovation, Enterprise Architecture, Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- Dale Chrystie - Business Fellow and Blockchain Strategist/ Chairman, BiTA Standards Council, FedEx
- Lisa M. Lum - Founder, Friends of the Metaverse
- Gabriel Sadoun - U. S. Business Development, Digishares
- Alex Konanykhin - Founder and CEO, Unicoin, Inc.
- Mohit Goenka - Director of Engineering, Yahoo
- Salman Avestimehr - Co-Founder and CEO, FedML
- Martin Caplan - Head of Blockchain Game Vertical, Amber
- Hart Montgomery - CTO, Hyperledger Foundation
- Alex Dominguez - Chief Investment Officer, Unicoin, Inc.
- Sophia Lopez - Founder and President, Kaleido
- Abhishek Kumbhat - Founder & CEO, SapidBlue
- Tejas Chopra - Senior Software Engineer, Netflix
- Radhika Iyengar - Founding Partner, StarChain Ventures
- Jorden Woods - Founding Partner, StarChain Ventures
- and more...!
- IoT Tech Expo
IoT Tech Expo is the leading event for IoT, Digital Twins & Enterprise Transformation, IoT Security IoT Connectivity & Connected Devices, Smart Infrastructures & Automation, Data & Analytics and Edge Platforms.
- AI & Big Data Expo
AI & Big Data Expo is the leading event for Enterprise AI, Machine Learning, Security, Ethical AI, Deep Learning, Data Ecosystems, and NLP.
- Cyber Security & Cloud Expo
Cyber Security & Cloud Expo is the leading event for Zero Trust, Threat Detection & Response, Training, Talent & Culture, Identity & Access Management, Application Security, and Data Security.
- 5G Expo
5G Expo is the leading event for 5G, IoT, Digital Twins & Enterprise Transformation, IoT Security IoT Connectivity & Connected Devices, Smart Infrastructures & Automation, Data & Analytics and Edge Platforms.
- Edge Computing Expo
Edge Computing Expo is the leading event for Edge Platforms, Digital Twin, Robotics & Computer Vision, Future Progressions and Accelerating Transformation.
- Digital Transformation Expo
Digital Transformation Week is the leading event for Transformation Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud, The Future of Work, Employee Experience, Automation, and Sustainability.