The Event for Machine Learning Technologies & Innovations
Jun 20 - Jun 21
About The Event
Every year in June, MLCON Munich is the go-to event for ML enthusiasts.
This year, too, we look forward to meeting you again!
Because we want to ensure that the lively exchange of knowledge and ideas so typical of MLCON continues to work well, we were one of the first in the conference industry to develop our hybrid concept.
It’s up to you! Participate in Munich or online!
Join us live in Munich!
- Stylish conference hotel in a fantastic location
- Enjoy exclusive hotel deals
- Get to know the trainers personally
- Network and exchange experiences with like-minded people
Join us from wherever you want!
- You Decide The Location and Place!
- First-Class Online Conference Platform
- Interactive Highlights and Surprises
- Network Virtually and Exchange Experiences
Why should You attend MLCon?
- Understand Your Data
Making sense of your data is key for every modern predictive business. At ML Conference you will develop a deep understanding of your data, as well as learn about the latest tools and technologies
- Optimize Your Models
Learn from leading experts about which methods, libraries, services, models, and algorithms to use. Plus, crucially, hear their war stories about training cutting edge machine learning algorithms
- Enhance Your Business
Make machine learning central to your business model: Attend ML Conference to gain key knowledge and skills for this new era of data-driven business
- Advanced ML Development
- Machine Learning Principles
- Machine Learning Business & Strategy
- Tools, APIs & Frameworks
- Oliver Zeigermann - Freelancer
- Ismail Yildiz - SmartIQ
- Jeremy Wilken - NVIDIA
- Maximilian Vogel - BIG PICTURE GmbH
- Jörg Schad - ArangoDB
- Valentin Sawadski - OpenDataCam
- Neda Navidi - ETS
- Vinay Narayana - Levi Strauss & Co.
- Nikhil Nagaraj - ML6
- Sebastian Meyen - Software & Support Media
- Dominik Meißner - 169 Labs GmbH
- Serg Masis - Syngenta
- Eric Joachim Liese - BSH Home Appliances Group
- Rachid Kherrazi - AKKA Netherlands B.V.
- Mihailo Joksimovic - Microsoft
- Alex Honchar - Neurons Lab
- Rana Gujral - Behavioral Signals
- Alexey Grigorev - DataTalks.Club
- Lars Gregori - SAP CX
- Saumya Goyal - Datamics GmbH
- Tim Frey - iunera GmbH & Co. KG
- Bernd Fondermann - kappavano
- Dan Erez - AT&T
- Flora Eggers - Amazon Web Services
- Sahil Dua - Google
- Pieter Buteneers - Transfo.energy
- Dr. René Brunner - Datamics / Professor an der Hochschule Macromedia
- Jon Bratseth - Yahoo
- ... and more!