Time to make digital identity a reality
Jun 20 - Jun 20
up to 2K
About The Event
Future Identity Finance in co-location with Fintech Talents North America, FTT Embedded Finance & Super-Apps and Customer Alpha will explore how digital identity can reduce fraud, enhance compliance and build customer trust in an evolving financial services landscape. Join 600+ attendees from leading financial institutions, credit unions, technology enablers and regulators across North America.
The cost of weak digital identity:
- $50B + is lost to identity fraud every year impacting 50 million+ victims
- 85% of banks still rely on username-password for authentication
- 1 in 4 people who lost money to scams were targeted via social media
- $60M on average is spent on KYC compliance by banks each year
- Every $1 of fraud costs financial institutions $4
What to expect
The opportunity for progress is here. A one-day event packed with opportunities to learn, build and connect:
- 400+ attendees
Co-located with three leading fintech events, the financial services and digital identity worlds collide, bringing together a global community of attendees.
- Networking sessions
Targeted networking designed to connect you to the identity players you want to meet. Lay the foundations for future successful partnerships.
- 60% Technology Buyers
Meet with corporate and retail banks, credit unions, community banks, challenger banks, fintechs, regulators, technology enablers and more.
- Engaging content
Covering a range of topics from seamless onboarding to fraud prevention, you can expect a full-day of topical and engaging content.
- Rockstar Speakers
Senior professionals and renowned experts from North America and beyond will take to the stage to give you their unique insights into the future of identity.
- Technology expo
Our exhibition area will feature game-changing technology companies shaping the future of identity. Discover the solutions to your identity challenges.
- The Cost of Fraud
- Customer Expectations
- Standards and Regultion
- New Revenue Opportunity
- Financial Inclusion
- Open Finance
- John Podboy - Senior Vice President - Cybersecurity, Fifth Third Bank
- Kay Chopard - Executive Director, Kantara Initiative
- Nicolas Malbranche - Senior Product Manager, Axiad
- Amy Chou - Vice President of Product, Addition Wealth
- Camellia George - Co-Founder and CEO, Koxa and Member, Taskforce Lead, Financial Data Exchange
- Lucy Yang - Business and Operations, UNDP and Managing Partner, Identity Woman in Business
- Laura Camplisson - Future Identity Portfolio Lead, VC Innovations
- Amy Young - Director, Global Strategic Partnerships, Financial Services, Microsoft
- Supreet Kaur - Assistant Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- Rupa Krishnan - Head of Global Real Time Payments, J.P. Morgan
- Carol Grunberg - Citi TTS Global Head of Strategic Partnerships & Digital Innovation, Citi
- Akkhil Augustin - Director - Digital Products & Core Banking, Equitable Bank
- Kelly Wagner-Grull - Director of Member Experience, Innovation and Digital Services, Credit Union of Colorado
- Dexter Wilson - Director, Digital Partnerships, BNY Mellon
- Ben Maxim - VP Digital Strategy & Innovation Officer, MSU Federal Credit Union
- Brandon Baines - VP, Tech Enabled Banking, Customers Bank
- Lisa Violet - SVP Strategic Partnerships, Varo
- Dana L. Wilson - Founder & CEO, CHIP
- Akita Somani - SVP, BNPL / POS Lending, U.S. Bank
- Charvi Gandotra - Associate Director, Commonwealth
- Olaseni Bello - Associate General Counsel, Product (Payments), Meta
- Yasmin Moaven - CMO, Pipe
- Dhruv Sharma - Head of Payments, WeWork
- Wesley Mann - Manager, Finance and Payments Analytics, Etsy
- Peter Gray - Former Vice President of Growth Product, Wall Street Journal
- Elizabeth Zietlow - VP, Experience Insights, Strategy and Research, Signet Jewellery
- Ben Schein - Head of Product Management, Shake Shack
- ... and more!