Data + AI Summit
Premier event for the global data community to learn about LLMs, lakehouse and all the latest innovations in data and AI
Jun 26 - Jun 29
About The Event
Join thousands of data engineers, scientists, analysts and leaders to explore all things data, analytics and AI — and their unification on the lakehouse. Hear from the data teams who are transforming their industries. Learn how to build and apply LLMs to your business. Uplevel your skills with hands-on training and role-based certifications. Connect with data professionals from around the world and learn more about all Data + AI Summit has to offer.
Top experts, researchers and open source contributors from Databricks and across the data and AI community will speak at Data + AI Summit. Whether you’re an engineering wizard, ML pro, SQL expert — or you want to learn how to build, train and deploy LLMs — you’ll be in good company.
What to expect?
Explore The Latest Advancements in:
- LLMs — from immersive in-person trainings to focused sessions on LLM tooling and responsible use that cover best practices and how-tos using LLMs on Databricks
- Databricks Lakehouse Platform — explore the latest advancements and get a sneak peek at upcoming products and features that will simplify and accelerate the way you work with data
- Open source projects and industry-leading technologies that are shaping the future of data and AI.
Dive Into Topics Like:
- AI/ML — learn how to accelerate your path to production with fully governed AI while reducing risk and platform complexity, increasing productivity and maximizing ROI of ML workloads
- Data warehousing on the lakehouse — how to optimize performance and more effectively support stakeholders in making informed and timely decisions
- Data engineering and streaming — Get the latest on Delta Lake — unlock the power of data engineering and streaming on the lakehouse as you discover innovations, best practices and how-tos, immersing yourself in a world of simplicity, unification and limitless possibilities
Learn From Like-Minded Data Pros:
- Grow your professional network — meet with thousands of data + AI community peers
- Join a meetup to learn more about open source technologies alongside your peers or connect on the Expo floor
- Remember the fun — celebrate with your peers at the Data + AI Summit party at Chase Center
- Aaron Kinworthy - VP, Federal Sales, Databricks
- Aayush Patel - Data & Platform Engineer, Skywatch
- Abhishek Patel - Head of Databricks COE, Ltimindtree
- Adam Wilson - Co-Founder, Chief of Product, DIVIROD, INC.
- Adam Sanders - Architect, Microsoft
- Adi Polak - Data & AI Expert, Technologist
- Adriana Ispas - Staff Product Manager, Databricks
- Ajali Sen - Senior Manager, Accenture
- Ajmal Aziz - Solutions Architect, Databricks
- Akira Ajisaka - Senior Software Development Engineer, Amazon Web Services
- Alan Grogan - Global Executive Lead, Data Platform Modernization, Avanade
- Alana Weiss - Strategic Account Executive - Financial Services, Databricks
- Albert Hu - Senior Analytics Engineer, Rec Room
- Alessandro Garavaglia - Lead ML Engineer, Gucci
- Alex Li - CEO, Kubit
- Alexander Vanadio - Principal Consultant, Optiv
- Alexander Booth - Assistant Director of Research & Development, Texas Rangers Baseball Club, LLC
- Ali Ghodsi - Co-founder and CEO, Databricks
- Alina Smirnova - Sr Software Engineer, Vizio Services, LLC.
- Alkis Polyzotis - Software Engineer, Databricks
- Allison Cheng - Software Engineer, Doordash
- Alon Gubkin - Co-Founder & CTO, Aporia
- Aman Kapoor - Head ,Data Platform Services, Petronas
- Amanda Milberg - Senior Partner Sales Engineer, Dataiku
- Amine Benhamza - Lead Solutions Architect, Databricks
- Amir Skovronik - Distinguished Software Engineer, Akamai
- Ananya Ghosh - Business Application Owner for Databricks, Nationwide Insurance
- André Garrido - Head of Software Development for Data Processing
- and more...!