Data Science Week
The World Conference on Data Science and Statistics
Jun 26 - Jun 28
About The Event
World Conference on Data Science & Statistics (Data Science Week 2023) slated in Frankfurt from 26th to 28th June, 2023 with the theme “Understanding the Data Science: Can help now and in the Future”.
Data Science Week 2023 will provide a universally unique forum for extant work that develops computational methods, statistical, and mathematical in the field of data sciences. This Meeting aims to bring together data scientists, analysts, visualizers, statisticians, mathematicians, researchers who are building fundamentals for data science and its applications across science, engineering, technology, and society.
Data Science Week 2023 is an inclusive and totally academics and industry-focused meeting and it’s the conference to engage, build, develop, and learn from the whole data science leaders and experts. It would set up a high standard for its organizing committees, keynote speakers, plenary speakers and session presenters, and a competitive rate for poster presenters.
Who Should Attend?
- Business executives:
VPs, heads, and leaders from the following industries: healthcare, education, finance, insurance, biotechnology/pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, retail, media & marketing, energy & utilities, government, transportation, and e-commerce.
- Chiefs and Heads of...
A chief or head of the following departments: Data, Data Science, Technology, Information, Analytics, Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, etc.
- Innovators such as:
Innovators include entrepreneurs, investors, VCs, apostle & Decision-makers, and Strategy Executives.
- Researchers and Scientist:
Professors, lectures, scientists, post-doctorate, students
The Topics to be Discussed
- Data Science & Technology
Science & technology is becoming increasingly immerse in our society. This also means it is getting unchallenging for us to collect more data about human life and environment.
- AI & Machine Learning
Artificial intelligence (AI) brings with it's promise of genuine human-to-machine interaction. When machines become smart, they can recognize commands, connect data points and draw insights.
- Data Visualization
Data visualization is the practice of interpreting data into a visual context, such as a map or graph, to make data easier for the human brain to understand and pull insights from.
- Advanced Analytics
Advanced Analytics is autonomous or semi-autonomous examination of data or content using sophisticated techniques and tools, typically beyond those of traditional business intelligence.
- Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is the delivery of technology services-including compute, storage, databases, networking, software, and many more-over the internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
- Vladan Devedzic - University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Helena Liebelt - Technische Hochschule Deggendorf, Germany
- Andrea Isoni - AI Technologies, United Kingdom
- Prasan Kumar Sahoo - Chang Gung University, Taiwan
- Chhavi Rana - Maharshi Dayanand University, India
- Christoph Gallus - Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen, Germany
- Lucas Agudiez Roitman - Free Will AI, United States
- Jonathan Fowler - USC Upstate, USA
- Andrea Gigli - Italy
- Isabel Stolz - Research Institute for Inclusion through Physical Activity and Sport, Germany
- Rosalie Waelen - University of Twente, Netherland
- Jamil Alshaqsi - University of East Anglia,United Kingdom
- Willi Sauerbrei - Medical Center - University of Freiburg, Germany
- Renars Erts - University of Latvia, Latvia
- David Tiefenthaler - foryouandyourcustomers München GmbH, Germany
- Yunus Bulut - Validaitor, Germany
- Temesgen Bihonegn - IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center, Czech Republic
- Marko Barjaktarovic - University of Trento, Italy
- Julian Wagner - qdive GmbH, Germany
- Richard Beswick - SBS Swiss Business School, Switzerland
- Kristian Miok - West University of Timisoara, Romania
- Hatem Halaoui - Researchers for Sustainable Society, Lebanon
- Gemma Roig - Goethe University Frankfurt , Germany
- Adam Milward - Metadata Works, United Kingdom
- Simrit Toor - St. George's University, Grenada
- Tomer Zur - Harris Poll, United States
- Diego Cuadrado - Clintell AI | Amelia Business Technology | Lateua AI, Spain
- Harco Guliker - ABN AMRO Bank, Netherlands
- Prakash V.A.K. Ramdass - St. George's University, Grenada
- Dante Trabassi - University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
- ... and more!