Korea Blockchain Week 2023
Asia's largest blockchain event
Sep 04 - Sep 10
About The Event
Founded by FACTBLOCK and cohosted by Hashed, the annual Korea Blockchain Week returns for the sixth year!
Korea Blockchain Week brings together the brightest minds in the industry to discuss, redefine, and celebrate the future of finance. The action-packed crypto and blockchain gala features keynote speeches by industry heavyweights, panel discussions by world-renowned experts, and networking opportunities for investors and crypto enthusiasts.
KBW Main Event: IMPACT
Headlining this year’s week-long event is IMPACT, a two-day conference hosted by FACTBLOCK and Hashed designed to bring together the industry’s best players and pioneers to discuss artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, DeFi, and Web3. We invite you to hear directly from the industry leaders and future unicorns changing the world at the main conference featuring panel discussions, workshops and world-class networking opportunities.
1/ IMPACT - Sep. 5-6, 2023
Kicking off this year’s week-long Korea Blockchain Week is IMPACT, the two-day keystone conference hosted by FACTBLOCK and co-hosted by Hashed. The event aims to unite thought leaders and pioneers in the industry to delve into the latest advancements in blockchain technology, web3, gaming, DeFi, NFTs, regulations, artificial intelligence, and more, while fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange.
2/ The Gateway: Korea - Sep. 7-8, 2023
NFT NOW joins forces with FACTBLOCK to present The Gateway: Korea as part of the Korea Blockchain Week. The two-day activation promises to captivate attendees with an immersive audiovisual gallery showcasing leading digital artists, while also offering compelling programming that includes fireside chats, keynote speakers, and more.
3/ SEOULBOUND - Sep. 9-10, 2023
Serving as the closing ceremony to Korea Blockchain Week is the Micro Seoul Festival: SEOULBOUND. This trailblazing event combines the power of web3 with an immersive music experience showcasing world-class DJs and visual artists. Co-hosted by FACTBLOCK, Seoul Land, and RXM at Seoul Land in Gwacheon, the festival ushers in a new era for this epicenter of domestic music festivals.
- Jeremy Allaire - CEO and Co-Founder, Circle
- Mike Belshe - Co-Founder and CEO, BitGo
- Anthony Scaramucci - Founder and Managing Partner, SkyBridge Capital
- Henry Chang - CEO, Wemade
- Arthur Hayes - CIO, Maelstrom
- Sandeep Nailwal - Co-Founder, Polygon Lab
- Lasse Clausen - Founding Partner, 1kx
- Dan Held - Bitcoin Educator, Bitcoin
- Emin Gün Sirer - Co-Founder and CEO, Ava Labs
- Hilmar V.Pétursson - CEO, CCP Games
- Sebastien Borget - COO and Co-Founder, The Sandbox
- Pacman - Core Contributor, Blur
- Sergey Nazarov - Co-Founder, Chainlink
- Ed Felten - Co-Founder and Chief Scientist, Offchain Labs
- Mara Schmiedt - CEO, Alluvial
- Bjorn Wagner - CEO and Founder, Parity Technologies
- Mo Shaikh - Co-Founder and CEO, Aptos
- Illia Polosukhin - Co-Founder, NEAR Protocol
- Zaki Manian - Co-Founder, Sommelier Finance
- Alan Lau - CBO, Animoca Brands
- Robbie Ferguson - Co-Founder and President, Immutable
- Diana Biggs - Partner, 1kx
- David Schwartz - Co-Founder and Engineering Lead, Polygon Labs
- Vance Spencer - Co-Founder, Framework Ventures
- Frank Chaparro - Editor at Large The Block
- Pascal Gauthier - Chairman and CEO, Ledger
- Robin Guo - Gaming Investment Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Nu Dao - General Partner, Rubik Ventures
- Eva Lawrence - Head of EMEA, Figment
- Jaemin Jin - Co-Founder and CPO, Magic
- Joshua Lim - Co-Founder, Independent Trading Firm
- Yoann Turpin - Co-Founder, Wintermute
- and more...!