Draw the dots between tech, finance, web3, longevity, and sustainability
Sep 11 - Sep 12
About The Event
Drawing The Dots - Shaping The Next Human Agenda
Since 2017 the conference developed into a place to be for international leaders from all around the world in the Web3 & FinTech Ecosystem. Also, the Government of the Principality of Liechtenstein took over the patronage of the fintech.li Conference.
We provide a place to create new things! We have to change principles - a radical change has to happen, so it is not about solutions it’s about questions we have to answer - we provide the playground to inspire, challenge, and provoke thoughts.
As part of our event, we're also excited to host the Startup Showcase, where emerging startups can pitch to a selected group of Investors and Founders. The Startup Showcase offers a unique opportunity for early-stage startups to deliver a pitch and showcase their ideas, values, and progress to investors keenly interested in the latest developments in fintech and web3.
Join us to explore how we can draw the dots between tech, finance, web3, longevity, and sustainability. Remove the paywall from science and technological development and create appropriate regulation to promote innovation while protecting individuals.
* Fintech.li 2023 admits a maximum of only 300 humans.
Key Facts about Fintech.li Conference
Roundtables, Keynotes, Workshops & Exhibitions by Leading Experts.
- Learning & Development
Learn from the best: Leaders, Innovators, Founders, Challengers, Pioneers and Boundary-breakers will join us on stage.
Meet the future:
Startups, Business Angels, VCs, Family Offices, Corporates, Politicians & Regulatory Authority.
Be part of something New and Innovative. Become an Early Adopter and learn about the latest trends in our future Human Agenda.
Who is joining?
Get funding, acquire new customers and recruit talent!
Meet tomorrow’s unicorns, and fellow investors and recruit talents!
- Young Talents
Score an internship, meet your co-founder, or simply get inspired!
Meet other leading players, innovative startups, and empower young minds!
- Christian Angermayer - Multi-Investor & Founder, Apeiron Investment Group
- Philipp Zentner - Founder & CEO, Li.Fi
- Stefan George - Co-Founder, Gnosis & Oly
- Marc P. Bernegger - Founding Partner, Maximon & Altalpha Digital
- Peter Grosskopf - Co-Founder & CTO, Ultimate (by Unstoppable Finance)
- Cyrus Fazel - Founder & CEO, Swissborg
- Patrick Hansen - Director EU Strategy & Policy, Circle
- Dr. Emil Kendziorra - Founder and CEO, Tomorrow Bio
- Philipp J.A. Hartmannsgruber - Board Member, Bundesblock & Founder, Pjah Consulting
- Paul Kohlaas - Co-Founder & CEO, Molecule
- Dr. Günther Dobrauz-Saldapenna - MBA
- Alexander E. Brunner - President, Home of Blockchain & Senior Government Advisor
- Till Rügge - Co-Founder, Heartstocks
- Sanja Tomovska - Founder & CEO, Quant Biomarkers
- Kasper Mai Joergensen - Co-Founder, Polemic / Former CFO, Web3 Foundation
- Mauro Casellini - COO, Arcological
- Carlos H. Fernandez Mazzi - Founder, Finka
- Alélsa Mil - Managing Director, Waceo
- Alexander Tkachenko - Founder and CEO, Vnx
- Julien Bouteloup - Founder, Stake Capital Group
- Delphine Forma - Senior Compliance Manager, Bitmex
- Franz M. Bergmüller - Chief Executive Officer, Seba Bank
- Gerrit Glaß - Founder, Holivity
- Marta Geater-Piekarska - Senior DAO Strategist, Consensys
- Robert Lauko - CEO, Liquity
- Isabell Welpe - Strategy and Organization Research Group, The Technical University of Munich
- Silvan Andermatt - Director, Sielva Management SA