AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit
6th Annual AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit
Sep 12 - Sep 14
About The Event
The combined AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit comprehensively covers the design and deployment of ML hardware and software infrastructure across the cloud-edge continuum.
For Enterprise ML Experts: Attend a unique AI systems event that will give you both hardware and software tools and techniques for training, deploying, and serving machine learning – the program contains a mixture of state-of-the-art topics and practical tutorials, so you know what is out there, and what you can use. 40% of our audience are enterprise ML practitioners just like you!
For Technology Vendors: Attend the premier event for the AI infrastructure ecosystem, which blends systems, software, tooling and applications for a unique proposition that focuses on making ML faster, more efficient and more affordable. If your product fits into this category, your peers and customers are here!
The Efficient Generative AI Summit is co-located with AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit, which takes place the day before the summit at the same venue.
Attend both shows to get a complete overview of software, systems, and hardware for fast and efficient AI training, deployment, and inference.
AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit by the numbers:
- 1,000+ In-person attendees
- 6 Years connecting systems to software
- 70,000 Experts in our network
- 100+ Industry leading speakers
What's New in 2023?
- A whole day dedicated to case studies from cloud to edge including: generative AI, simulation & digital twins, computer vision, NLP, automotive AI, TinyML and extreme edge
- Coverage of MLOps, software tools and ML software infrastructure + discussion of novel training methods including federated & distributed learning, active learning and multimodal learning
- Product launches, demos and showcases on the expanded exhibition floor
- Andrew Ng - Founder & CEO, Landing AI
- Jim Keller - CEO, Tenstorrent
- Alexis Black Bjorlin - VP, Infrastructure Hardware, Meta
- Amin Vahdat - Fellow & VP of ML, Systems & Cloud AI, Google
- Bratin Saha - VP & GM, ML & AI Services, Amazon
- Marc Tremblay - VP & Distinguished Engineer, Microsoft
- Jia Li - Co-founder, Chief AI Officer and President of a Stealth Generative AI Startup & Co-founder and Chairperson, HealthUnity Corporation
- Vamsi Boppana - SVP, AI, AMD
- Thomas Andersen - VP, AI and Machine Learning, Synopsys
- Lip-Bu Tan - Chairman & Founder, Walden International
- Luc Barthelet - CTO, Unity
- Raja Koduri - Board Member, Tenstorrent
- Animesh Singh - Executive Director, AI & Machine Learning, LinkedIn
- Sravanthi Rajanala - Director, Machine Learning & Search, Walmart Tech
- Bryan McCann - Co-Founder & CTO, You.com
- Nikhil Gulati - VP, Engineering & Product Strategy, Baker Hughes
- Vinesh Sukumar - Senior Director & Head of AI/ML Product Management, Qualcomm
- Suqiang Song - Engineering Director, Data Platform & ML Infrastructure, Airbnb
- Selcuk Kopru - Director, Engineering & Research, Search, eBay
- Soojung Ryu - CEO, SAPEON
- Karl Freund - Founder & Principal Analyst, Cambrian AI Research
- Prasad Saripalli - Distinguished Engineer, Capital One
- Cheng Wang - Co-Founder & SVP, Architecture & Engineering, Flex Logix
- Sriraman Chari - Fellow & Head of AI Accelerator IP Solution, Cadence Design Systems
- Uzi Baruch - CSO, Proteantecs
- Gopal Hegde - SVP, Engineering & Operations, SiMa.ai
- Krishna Rangasayee - Founder & CEO, SiMa.ai
- Sally Ward-Foxton - Senior Reporter, EETimes
- and more...!