Blockchain and Crypto Funds Conference
The only conference in the world purely focused on blockchain funds, not projects
Sep 22 - Sep 22
About The Event
The only conference in the world purely focused on blockchain funds, not projects. This event is organized by G4 FRIENDS, a boutique investment firm focusing on investments into global blockchain funds.
Regional coverage: Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and AFRICA
Targeted group: Individual Investors, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Bankers and High Net Worth Individuals
Blockchain and crypto funds conference by the numbers:
- 20 Speakers
- 200 Atendees
- 7 Panels
- 20 Partners
What to expect?
Network with some of the most progressive leaders in blockchain space.
Experience some of the most innovative blockchain technology and professionals from the industry.
- Global Experts
Hear from exclusive visionary speakers from the ecosystem presenting exclusively at the conference.
Good weather, sun, sea, beaches and lively nightlife, e.g. Beonix Music Festival
- 09:00 - 09:45 Registration and networking
- 09:45 - 10:00 Start - keynote speech
- 10:00 - 11:00 Hedge funds
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee break and networking
- 11:15 - 12:15 Venture funds
- 12:15 - 13:15 Lunch and networking
- 13:15 - 13:30 Keynote speech two
- 13:30 - 14:30 Market neutral funds
- 14:30 - 14:45 Coffee break and networking
- 14:45 - 15:45 Specialized funds (DeFI, Web 3.0, Layer 1, Metaverse & Gaming & NFT)
- 15:45 - 16:00 Coffee break and networking
- 16:00 - 17:00 Funds of funds
- 17:00 - 17:15 Closing remarks
- 17:15 - 20:00 Wine, dine and networking
- Richard Muirhead - Fabric VC, Founding Partner
- Eldar Khamitov - Partner at Polymorphic Capital, PhD
- Lata Persson - Fabric VC, Research & IR
- Alain Falys - Fabric VC, Venture Partner
- Mark Cachia - Scytale Ventures, Founder & CIO
- Max Shapiro - Cadenza Ventures, Co-Founder & Managing Partner
- Simona Vasile - KPMG Law, Law Tax Partner
- Kate (Mitselmakher) Laurence - Bloccelerate VC, CEO & Founder
- Alberto Gordo - Protein Capital Managment, Founder & CIO
- Jeremy Wong - JW Private Wealth, Advisory & CEO
- Karol Gogolak - G4 FRIENDS, Partnership Manager
- Martin Bartuska - Sigil Fund, Investor Relations
- and more...!