London's Hottest Web3 Event
Oct 05 - Oct 06
About The Event
Zebu Live is an immersive 2-day experience that showcases the people of the Web 3 revolution. It will bring together as many Web3 industry perspectives as possible to work towards the goal of mainstream adoption of the tech.
It will feature 200+ change-making speakers across 3 stages from top Web3 brands globally, established traditional brands breaking into web3, and startups pushing the edge of innovation. They will speak on topics in the focus of digital assets and digital ownership including Crypto, DeFi, NFTs, the Metaverse, DAOs, and Gaming.
The main stage will be live-streamed to 10,000+ people worldwide through YouTube. We will host a diverse Web3-native audience of entrepreneurs, marketers, designers, developers, and institutional, retail, and VC investors.
We will also attract and educate big Web2 native organizations, TradFi companies, and legacy brands and break down the barrier to enter Web3.
Come to London and enjoy conversations and parties with over 3,000 Crypto, DeFi, and NFT professionals from all around the world.
Zebu Live by the numbers:
- 75+ Press & Journalist
- 150+ VC Investors
- 10,000+ Streaming Worldwide
- 3,000+ Attendees
- 2 Million Social Media Impressions
- 150+ Community, Media & Sponsorship Partners
What to expect?
- Unbeatable networking opportunities throughout the main venue and side events
- A mind-bending NFT gallery featuring world-class and local up-and-coming artists
- An engaging workshop area with startup masterclasses and developer workshops
- 40+ exhibiting companies with plenty of free merch and goodies
- The Degens' Den startup pitch competition with tons of VCs, angel investors, accelerators, and incubators in the audience
- All the coffee you need to power through 2 jam-packed days
- A meditation / chill room for relaxation
- Plus, after each day is over, we will host a happy hour and after party and your GA ticket gets you free access. Here you can have more casual conversations and let loose
- Jamie Burke - Founder and CEO, Outlier Ventures
- Lex Sokolin - Chief Cryptoeconomics Officer, ConsenSys
- Jennifer Roebuck - Transformation Consultant, Fossil Group
- Robby Yung - CEO of Animoca Brands
- John Lilic - Top 50 Web3 Angel Investor, formerly Bitcoin Center NYC, ConsenSys and Polygon
- Jane Thomason - Chair World Metaverse Council
- Richard Muirhead - Managing Partner at Fabric Ventures
- Oliver Yonchev - Flight Story, Co-Founder & CEO
- Sebastian Simone - Creator of Stickmen Toys & Probably A Label
- Evin Mcmullen - CEO & Co-Founder at Disco.Xyz
- Adriana Hoppenbrouwer-Pereira - Co-Founder, The Fabricant
- Harry Horsfall - CEO, Flight3
- Jake Loo - Co-Founder & CTO, Thirdweb
- Ran Hammer - VP BizDev, Orbs
- Tal Kol - Co-Founder and CTO, Orbs
- Angus Tookey - Marketing at Chronicle Labs - Powering Makerdao
- Oliver Linch - CEO, Bittrex Global
- Robin Van Den Heuvel - Co-Founder Ace (Altcoin Edge)
- Michael Litman - Senior Director Web3 & Innovation, Media.Monks
- Cota Baptiste - Founding Partner, Leadblock Partners
- Yaroslav Writtle - COO & Partner, Faculty Group
- Ingi Erlingsson - Chief Content Officer, Doodles
- Alex Tuna - Founder, Soulcast
- Lady Of Crypto - Remember Trade Smart and Don't Be a Dumbass
- Joonatan Lintala - CEO, Phaver
- James Tromans - Google Cloud, Director of Web3
- Garrett Skrovina - Strategic Partnerships, Coindesk
- Sandi Fatic - Founder and CEO, Calimero Network
- Samantha Yap - Founder of Yap Global
- Michael Messele - CEO of Pillar and Etherspot
- and more...!