FutureGO Tech Summit 2023
An exciting adventure to the future of innovations and latest trends of digital
Oct 06 - Oct 07
About The Event
The era of digital transformation is underway. If we as leaders want to make a mark and not be left behind, we have to adapt quickly to cutting-edge technologies and stay abreast of the disruptions in the online space. Wondering where to start? Future GO Tech Summit will show you the way!
Over the course of two days, industry leaders will discuss the most exciting opportunities, toughest challenges, and pressing issues in the tech world, including AI, new Web3 workflows, digital fashion, generative art, the metaverse as a marketing tool, phygital experiences, and much more.
The program will cover everything that stands to change business processes, governance, culture, and customer experiences. An exciting stage program, high-impact matchmaking, hands-on keynotes, and a breakthrough digital award will inspire participants to new tech heights.
If you want to join our mission of creating a new cross-dimensional reality, we hope to see you at the Future GO Tech Summit!
FutureGO Tech Summit by the numbers:
- 600 guests
- 50+ speakers
- 30 panels
- The forefront of tech
Have you always dreamed of looking into the future? You have every chance! Speakers with broad expertise will tell you what is behind the tech giants now and give a forecast of what awaits us very soon!
- Bare-knuckle learning
Beautiful stories of the companies’ creation are no longer impressive. That is why there will be only those speakers on our stage who will tell you how they started their career journey from the very bottom, give a stand-up about downfalls and share practical tips on how to find a niche in the tech ocean.
- Emotions’ explosion
Learn hard, play harder. Each of the days of the summit will be filled not only with in-depth lectures, but also with parties, networking sessions, business breakfasts and many more.
- All-out networking
For two days, the summit will be the most business-oriented place in Istanbul. If you dream of scaling a business, launching a new direction and looking for partners or employees for this, you should definitely be here!
- (Enter)tainment 2.0
AR, VR, and metaverses seem to have passed a stage in the experience economy. At the summit, we will convince you of the opposite and show you what else these stacks can surprise, which technologies remain in the shadows, but will flourish very soon.
- Stewart Rogers - Managing Editor, Grit Daily
- Kristina Lucrezia - Editor-in-Chief, Cointelegraph
- Casey Fenton - Founder, Upstock, Couchsurfing
- Holly Wood - CEO & founder, hollywoodlabs.io
- Sharon Epskamp - Founder, House of flux
- John Biggs - Author, TechCrunch
- Leo Hilse - Web2, Entrepreneur
- Nicolas Weber - CEO MGH DAO,, MetaGameHub DAO
- Hidde De Vries - Founder, Recharge 360
- Aigul Yakupova - AI specialist, Booking
- Dominik Peer - Program Manager, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Agnes Karolina Bakk - Master of Arts,, Moholy-Nagy University of Art
- Ivan Puzyrev - Co-founder, digital strategist, W3rlds Metaverse
- Ian Halperin - Journalist, writer and documentary filmmaker
- Amirsan Roberto - Еntrepreneur, SINOFY
- Anil Altas Brug - Co-founder, Turboslow Web3 Agency
- Jeremias Kettner - Founder, The Bridge
- Nainan Shah - Former SVP, PlayStation
- Mohammad Nur-A-Alam - Head of sustainable AI products, Nokia
- Selcuk Kosemehmetoglu - Partnerships Manager, Rarible