Luxembourg Blockchain Week 2023
A multi location event where you can discover concrete solutions about Blockchain, Urbantech DeFi, Sustainable finance and DLT
Oct 09 - Oct 13
About The Event
The Luxembourg Blockchain Week is a multi location event in Luxembourg where you can discover concrete solutions about Blockchain, Urbantech DeFi, Sustainable finance and DLT, Sustainability, DAO, Investment in DLT, Interoperability, Cyber-Security, and more!
This year, we're taking it to the next level with a multi-location format that will provide unparalleled networking opportunities and diverse perspectives. Whether you're a blockchain enthusiast, a finance professional, or an urban tech aficionado, this event has something for everyone.
The Luxembourg Blockchain Week promises an enriching experience filled with insightful keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, networking opportunities, and much more.
We invite you to join us and be a part of this extraordinary event that will shape the future of blockchain!
Monday, October 9 - Crash Course:
- Regenerative Finance
Tuesday, October 10 - Luxembourg Blockchain Lab Day:
- Carbon credit emissions
- Sustainable finance
- Responsible investment
Wednesday, October 11 - Infrachain Summit Day:
- 10:30 am – 12:45 pm - Leading the Change: How the EU Drives Global Blockchain Adoption
- 2:00 pm – 3:50 pm - Securing Business with Blockchain: Cybersecurity, Privacy and Compliance
- 4:10 pm – 5:50 pm - Redefining Power: the Present and Future of Decentralized Governance
- 6pm - Networking Cocktail
Thursday, October 12 - Finance & Investments Day:
- Blockchain VIP Dinner
Friday, October 13 - Official Satellite Events
- UrbanTech by Chamber of commerce Luxembourg
- Special event powered by LetzBlock
- Emilie Allaert - Head of The Luxembourg Blockchain Lab
- Dr Serge Linckels - Manager of the Digital Learning Hub
- Wim Stalmans - Founder & Managing Director · The Blockchain Academy
- Roman Proskalovich - Project Lead | Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance
- Alexander Neumüller - Lead of the Climate Aspects workstream of the Cambridge Digital Assets Programme
- Christopher Jack - Cambridge Digital Assets Programme Manager
- and more...!