The world’s biggest Bitcoin conference!
Oct 12 - Oct 13
About The Event
Bitcoin Amsterdam is the largest Bitcoin Conference in Europe, hosted in Amsterdam on October 12 - 13, 2023 at Westergas. The event is powered by Bitcoin Magazine and BTC Inc in partnership with Amsterdam Decentralized.
Bitcoin Amsterdam Conference is for all ages and levels of Bitcoiners with easy access for Europeans and global visitors including businesses, investors and professionals.
- For Individuals
Learn about the available experiences, networking, content, and activities at Bitcoin Amsterdam
- For Business
Learn how to get the most business value out of Bitcoin Amsterdam
- Edward Snowden - Whistleblower & Cybersecurity Expert
- Adam Back - Co-Founder and CEO, Blockstream
- Stella Assange - Wife of Julian Assange
- Willem Middelkoop - Founder & CEO, Commodity Discovery Fund
- Balaji Srinivasan - Author, The Network State
- Tuur Demeester - Founder, Adamant Research
- Susie Violet Ward - Journalist, CityAm & Bitcoin Policy UK
- Robert Breedlove - Host, What is Money Show
- Giacomo Zucco - Bitcoin Consultant and Educator
- David Bailey - Co-Founder & CEO, BTC Inc.
- Jimmy Song - Bitcoin Developer, Educator and Entrepreneur, Programming Blockchain
- Niftynei - Founder, Base58
- Amanda Fabiano - Head of Mining, Galaxy
- Tyler Evans - Managing Partner of The Bitcoin Magazine Ecosystem Fund, BTC Inc.
- Dylan Leclair - Head of Market Research, Bitcoin Magazine
- Pablo Fernandez - Founder, Sanity Island Inc.
- Mark Moss - Founder, Market Disruptors
- Knut Svanholm - Author and Educator
- John Carvalho - CEO, Synonym
- Will Casarin - Founder, Nostr, Damus Inc.
- Ray Youssef - Founder, CivKit
- Desiree Dickerson - CEO & Co-Founder, THNDR
- Peter Todd - Cryptochronomancer
- Christian Decker - Engineering Lead, Blockstream
- Dan Held - Bitcoin Educator
- Joe Hall - Reporter, Cointelegraph
- Aleksandar Svetski - Founder, Spirit of Satoshi
- and more...!