Indonesia Bitcoin Conference
A Bitcoin-only conference aims to increase awareness and understanding about Bitcoin
Oct 26 - Oct 27
About The Event
The Indonesia Bitcoin Conference is an annual event aims to increase awareness and understanding about Bitcoin and to strengthen the Bitcoin community in Indonesia.
The first online conference was held in 2021 with over 1,000 participants attending. This community-driven event focuses on increasing awareness and understanding of Bitcoin, as well as strengthening the Bitcoin community in Indonesia.
The first event was initiated by Dea Rezkitha, Pratiwi Gunawan, and Hendry Mualim as a collective effort to educate Indonesia about Bitcoin. Since then, the Indonesia Bitcoin Conference has become a highly anticipated event for Bitcoiners in Indonesia to gather and learn.
What to expect?
- Networking Night
Connect, mingle, and forge valuable connections with fellow Bitcoin enthusiasts, industry professionals, and thought leaders one day before the conference. It’s a great time to make friends
- The Bitcoin Art Show
Witness an unforgettable event at this conference where traditional Balinese art and the revolutionary philosophy of Bitcoin will collide in what we proudly call The Bitcoin Show.
- Lightning Hackathon
Welcome to the first Indonesia Lightning Hackathon. This Hackathon is part of the Legend of Lightning Global Hackathon.
Our hackathon is not just about coding, it’s a mission-driven event aimed at solving real problems in Indonesia using Bitcoin Lightning Network. Organized into teams, members will work together to find the most innovative projects using the Lightning Network, bitcoin layer 2 technology.
Whether you’re a seasoned developer or a newcomer in the world of coding, the hackathon welcomes all participants to join this exciting competition.
The hackathon will feature a total prize of $10,000 sponsored by the Human Rights Foundation and Fulgur Ventures.
- After Party
We will close the conference with an after party, chill by the beach with fellow bitcoiners while dancing and listening to the tunes from the best DJ.
- Jack Dorsey - Chairman, Block, Inc
- Samson Mow - CEO, Jan 3
- Obi Nwosu - CEO, Fedi
- Alex Gladstein - CSO, Human Rights Foundations
- Gita Wirjawan - Bitcoin Enthusiasts and Entrepreneur, Endgame Podcast
- Stephan Livera - Head of Education, Swan
- Anita Posch - Bitcoin Educator, Bitcoin for Fairness
- Jesse Choi - COO, Reku
- Dea Rezkitha - Founder, Kelas Bitcoin
- Piccolo - Founder & Curator, BOB Space Bangkok
- Andrew M. Bailey - Associate Professor, Yale-NUS College
- William Casarin - Founder, Damus
- Andry Alamsyah - Associate Professor, Telkom University
- Piriya Sambadaraksa - Founder & CEO, Right Shift Co., Ltd.
- Anant Tapadia - Founder, B4I
- Anwar Abdulhaqq - UX Research Lead, Ledger
- Nathaniel Harmon - CEO, OceanBit
- Michael Bennet - Co-Founder & President, OceanBit
- Fajar Fathurrahman - IT Consultant, Red Hat
- Danny Taniwan - CEO, Coinbit
- Andy - Founder, Crypstock
- Andrew Pantyukhin - Co-Founder, Tangem
- Florin Hilbay - Dean, Silliman University
- Gary Dykstra - Leader, Bitcoin Community Bali
- Paco de La India - Content Creator, Run With Bitcoin
- Jake Woodhouse - Partner, The Bitcoin Adviser
- Max Hillebrand - CEO, zkSNACKs
- Mu’aawiyah Tucker - Founder, Meta Madeenah
- and more...!