The main Spanish Web3 event
Nov 28 - Nov 29
About The Event
BDZ 2023 is the leading Web3 event in Spanish, which will be held in Zaragoza on November 28 and 29th, 2023. At BDZ 2023 we will have two full days of panels, roundtables and workshops around Web3 and the primary use cases launched by the brands.
For two days, the challenges and opportunities of the present and future of Web3 will be addressed, with top-level content from leading brands and startups that develop cutting-edge Web3 technologies and projects.
The first day will be focused on the verticals of Retail & Fashion, Art & Entertainment and Gaming & eSports.
On the second day well talk about Finance, Real Estate, Industry and Health.
Additionally, on both days you will have sessions on the technology and its most significant advances as well as legal sessions on the regulation that applies to Blockchain and Web3.
BDZ is the meeting place for all those interested in the new Internet era and the businesses that are generated in the new Web 3.0 ecosystem: the decentralized Internet.
- Sergi Mata - VP, Head of BD, EMEA & Latam at Polygon Labs
- Arnoldo Concepcion - COO at Animoca Brands
- Mohamed Ezeldin - Head of Tokenomics at Animoca Brands
- Javier Arrés - World renowed Cryptoartist
- Andres Boveda Alasia - Product Marketing Manager at MetaMask
- Shelley Mannion - Product Lead at World of Women
- Pedro Méndez de Vigo - Legal Cousel at Binance
- Javier Palomino - CEO and Co-Founder at DEXTools.io
- Alex Fernandez - CEO at BitBase
- Adrià Llorens - COO & Co-founder at BitBase
- Fonz O. - Founder & CEO at tokenproof
- Victor Busson - Chief Marketing Officer at Taurus SA
- Raakhee Miller - Chief Executive Officer at Mojito
- Albert Burgos - Head Ambassador Spain at Polkadot
- Joaquin Sastre - Managing Director LatAm & EMEA at BitGo
- Rocío Villanueva - Spain Sales Director at Fireblocks
- Mariana de la Roche - Senior Regulatory Affairs at IOTA
- Coty de Monteverde - Head of Crypto & Blockchain at Banco Santander
- Belén Rallo - Head of Open Innovation at MANGO
- Fernando Cano - Managing Director HMetaverse at Havas Media Group
- Javi Alonso - VISYON Sales Manager at MEDIAPRO, MEDIAPRO
- Francisco Maroto - Head of Blockchain and Digital Assets at BBVA
- Mariano Giralt - Managing Director at BNY Mellon, BNY Mellon
- Francisco del Olmo - Deputy Director responsible for Fintech and Cybersecurity at CNMV
- Jesús Ignacio Alonso - Lead Digital Assets & Blockchain at ING Spain
- Tali Salomon - Spanish & Portuguese Regional Manager at eToro
- Jaime Echeverri - Head of Security & Identity Products at VISA
- Alberto López - VP Digital Assets Security at MasterCard
- Pablo Artiñano - BD Lead South Europe at Polygon Labs
- ... and more!