Business Development Specialist
source new collaboration opportunities to integrate Web3 Notifications
14 months ago
- Must have prior experience working in the blockchain/crypto space
- Understanding of blockchain technologies
- Excellent at staying up to date with the latest news, launching of new protocols, hackathons events, and similar.
- 1+ year of experience working in the crypto space.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly express ideas, thoughts, and concepts verbally and in writing.
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for moving tasks forward with minimal supervision.
- Source new collaboration opportunities to integrate Web3 Notifications into a wide variety of platforms and chains. These collaborations would range from DeFi, NFTs, Governance, Metaverse, Gaming, IoT, and more to come.
- Guide teams & protocols to understand the reach of notifications, understand their needs, and transform them into actionable items for the Development team. This includes high-level technical integration, as well as branding and marketing-related work.
- Perform Business Development activities pertaining to each collaboration including structuring and executing co-marketing efforts (AMAs, contests, etc) to ensure a successful launch of the collaboration.
- Learn from potential collaborations and existing ones what are their needs, stay up-to-date with the latest trends, and work together with product to communicate and analyze the feasibility of these.
- Manage the onboarding process for protocols when going Live, and assist in the process until is successfully running.
culture & perks
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility
- Full time, work from home
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto based on experience and suitability
- Opportunity for team token incentives based on performance
EPNS is building the world’s first open communication layer for the Web3 ecosystem, first for Ethereum and then for L2s and then for other blockchains. The protocol enables any smart contracts, dApps or traditional servers to send notifications tied wallet addresses of a user in a platform agnostic fashion.