Build Decentralized Social Network With NEAR
use the best of your imagination and technology to build social applications
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
This challenge is for ETH Shanghai Hackathon
Prize Bounty USDT $6,000, split between the best 3 submissions:
- First Place: $3,000
- Second Place: $2,000
- Third Place: $1,000
Through simple, secure, and scalable technology, NEAR empowers millions to invent and explore new experiences. When exploring the Next Frontier of Open Web, the decentralized social network and decentralized society are crucial cornerstones that awaits solutions from creative builders. In this challenge, we hope you can use the best of your imagination and technology to build social applications that would be able to reinvent the world with NEAR.
NEAR Docs & Examples:
- Developer Tools
- Build Smart Contract in Rust
- Build Smart Contract in AssemblyScript
- NEAR University
- become NEAR Certified Developer - Examples
- Write Your First Contract Step by Step
- Mint Your First NFT Step by Step
Aurora Docs & Examples:
- Aurora is the EVM on NEAR - Aurora Networks
- Developer Tools
- Aurora Explorer
- Testnet Faucet
- Link to your public GitHub repository. The project must be open source.
- Team introduction in the README of GitHub repo.
- Video no more than 3 minutes that demonstrates your submission. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video and made public.
- Technological Implementation
Does the interaction with NEAR demonstrate quality software development?
- Potential Impact
Is the Project Open Source and how big of an impact could the project have on the NEAR ecosystem?
- Quality of the Idea
How creative and unique is the project?
Winner Announcement Date is June 10th, 2022*
*We reserve the right to not pay out prizes if there are low-quality submissions that do not meet project criteria.