invite great people for the Ethereum Foundation community
15 months ago
Your mission will be to find great people for the community of teams and projects within the Ethereum Foundation. You will become a source of knowledge for teams across the organization in all areas of hiring. Your no task too small mindset will help teams within the Ethereum Foundation reach their highest potential.
- Supporting EF hiring efforts.
From editing job descriptions to sourcing candidates to walking candidates through the interview process, you will support hiring efforts end-to-end, in partnership with team leads and others looking to add team members.
- Management of relationships with applicants to EF roles.
You will be the primary point of contact for applicants to open roles you support. You’ll build relationships, set expectations, answer general questions, and arrange opportunities for applicants to interview with EF team members.
- Finding opportunities to engage with great people.
You’ll be responsible for proactively sourcing candidates for open roles you support, sometimes by circulating job descriptions, sometimes through referral networks, and sometimes by working with external recruiters. We will look to you for expertise on which tools to leverage in different situations, in order to maximize our time and effectiveness and to engage with the best people for each role.
- Finding creative ways for applicants to get involved.
EF has a broader definition of successful outcomes than many other organizations. You will frequently work with applicants who aren’t quite the right fit for a particular role but represent an excellent opportunity to contribute elsewhere in the organization. As Hiring Coordinator at the EF, you will find success by not just asking whether a candidate is a fit for a particular role, but thinking proactively about what different ways a candidate can add value to the Ethereum community, and helping to make it happen.
- Tuning our hiring processes.
At EF we value adaptable hiring processes which can shift to meet the varying needs of different parts of the organization. That means our processes are always open to change. We’ll look to you to find opportunities for our hiring processes to become faster, lighter, and more effective for everyone involved.
- experience in a senior/lead hiring coordinator position of increasing responsibilities
- experience supporting hiring pipelines for research, engineering, or other technical roles
- experience working with and coordinating between multiple remote stakeholders with tight timelines and in multiple timezones
- excellent communication skills in general
- proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- ability to work variable hours if necessary
- experience in or familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem is a plus
- you’re excited about helping others find success.
- you’re a proactive communicator.
- you're organized and have an ownership mentality.
- you want to work at a mission-aligned organization, with people pursuing a shared vision for a better future.
- you're eager to take on larger responsibilities over time.
To apply to this position, please include a brief (less than one page) cover letter explaining how your skills will elevate Ethereum Foundation's recruiting process, along with a resume or CV.
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success.