shape an optimal product dev lifecycle
type of job
6 days ago
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...
Atlantis World is seeking talented Dev Ops with exceptional tech ops skills.
You'll collaborate with our rockstar dev team to introduce efficient processes, tools, and methods to shape an optimal product dev lifecycle - from improving and maintaining our servers to supporting the dev team with all potential integrations.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of a truly decentralized, community-owned Metaverse.
- helping create a fun, enjoyable experience for our users
- creating, upgrading, and maintenance of new architectures for our servers/client/api interactions
- creating efficient pipelines for new features and integrations
- implementing and maintaining best practices
- setting up Kubernetes and load-balancing where needed
- monitoring and working with teams to increase performance and security
- automation of special tasks and daily routines
- maintenance of documentation for operations and hosting reports
- being highly organized, self-motivated, and ready to SHIP fun & meaningful products
- experience with web servers like Nginx
- experience with Docker environments
- experience in maintenance previous MMORPG projects
- proficiency with shell scripting
- experience with Digital Ocean droplets and APP platform a plus
- familiarity with horizontal and vertical scaling
- being a gamer is a plus
culture & perks
- competitive USD salary (crypto-friendly)
- opportunity to become an equity partner (token or NFT allocation)
- fully remote + flexible contribution schedule
- flexible vacation policy
- 4+ weeks of PTO
- performance bonuses
- twice a year, team retreats all across the globe!
Atlantis World is building the Web3 Social Metaverse by connecting Web3 with social, gaming, and education in one lightweight virtual world accessible to everybody!
detailsAtlantis World is a Web3 social metaverse