Front End TypeScript Developer
help the Remix team maintain and break new ground in blockchain development
14 months ago
You will help the Remix team design, build and maintain Remix IDE.
They aim to diversify the scope of your activities as much as possible, and you will work with us in the Remix IDE project in organizing workshops, keeping in touch with the community and trying to make blockchain development accessible to the mainstream.
- Build react views and components for Remix IDE.
- Maintain/Improving our testing stack (nightwatch).
- Support blockchain developers in our gitter channel and help beginners on their first approach to blockchain development.
- Write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- At least 2+ years experience in software development.
- Familiar with open source projects and git.
- Familiar with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Mui.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Ethereum frameworks (e.g. Truffle, Hardhat)
- Familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem and the technology
We are located in Berlin in a wonderful office but remote working is also possible. Our team is composed of people from Berlin and abroad (France, US, India, Nigeria). We usually meet everyone in person several times a year for team gathering or conferences (Devcon, EthCC, Dappcon, etc.)
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success. Our role is to allocate resources to critical projects, to be a valued voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and to advocate for Ethereum to the outside world.