University Student Community Building & Developer Outreach (Chinese)
contribute to the Algorand community building and engagement on top university campuses in China
13 months ago
We welcome active community members with proven resources to add vitality to the Algorand ecosystem & community in China. We'd like to establish a long-term cooperation with the active contributor and provide due support for mutual success.
- Bounty: 2,100 ALGOs
- Estimated Time Commitment: 1 Month
- Category: Ecosystem
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Mode: Collaborative
What are the requirements for the bounty taker?
Have a good knowledge of the Algorand ecosystem and the broader blockchain world. Be proactive, with a clear plan and expected outcome. Must have great connections among Chinese student developer communities at top universities in China.
tasks to solve
Contribute to the Algorand community building and engagement on top university campuses in China; grow student developer community in China; utilize personal networks and resources to promote Algorand among students. The bounty taker should have a good understanding of the project and serve as the bridge between student communities and the Algorand university program. Please apply this bounty, and only start work upon approval of the Algorand Foundation Team.
- Good knowledge of Algorand ecosystem
- High level of experience in developing on Algorand
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Excellent knowledge of Chinese university landscape and local blockchain education resources
What are the deliverables?
- Serve as an Algorand knowledge resource for interested student developers on campus
- Share and amplify Algorand and Algorand Foundation announcements about events, activities, bounties, and learning resources
- Availability to support local blockchain courses as a Teaching Assistant or to run projects in university courses that teach Algorand.
- Recruit skilled students for possible TA roles
- Gather information on local blockchain courses on- and off-campus
- Discord/Reddit/ Tech Support
- Create bounty submissions
- Review of bounty submissions
- Review of Hackathon submissions
- Dev content creation (e.g. tutorials, blog posts, modules, etc.)
- Local Hackathon support
- Local Algorand Foundation event support
- Continuous outreach to local blockchain community on- and off-campus
This bounty is by application only. Please reach out to email@example.com if there are any questions.