Lido DAO Head of Information Security
drive the number and impact of security incidents in all of Lido close to zero
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
In this role you will drive the number and impact of security incidents in all of Lido close to zero. You will lead a crack team of security professionals that would ensure good standards of security in development, access management, and operations, and respond to incidents.
You personally will:
- Define and maintain Lido.fi infosec standards across all Lido teams
- Hire and lead a crack team of infosec specialists
You and your team will:
- Maintain bug bounty and incident response process for all Lido on X products
- Coordinate security assessment process between development teams and external auditors
- Introduce and improve best practices in smart contract security we don’t use yet
- Manage security training for Lido’s contributors
- Manage Lido’s security budget
- Understanding a DeFi protocol’s threat model
- Experience with application security and infrastructure security
- Experience in working with external security assessment services
- Leadership skills
- Written communication skills
- Experience in blockchain development or security assessment
- Skill of reading code
- Experience in driving change in security practices without using formal authority
culture & perks
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way.
- An international team of skilled experts
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.