Lido DAO Executive Recruiter
manage and drive the full recruitment process at Lido
6 months ago
In order to manage and drive the full recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing, to feedback, offer and close you will:
- Work with company leadership and department heads to execute strategy of attracting and hiring top talent.
- Create standards and streamline recruiting life-cycle from initial lead generation through the offer stage and beyond.
- Craft an exceptional candidate experience and recruiting process - everything from creating job descriptions to onboarding and align internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth process for the candidates.
- Experience sourcing from a world-wide pool of executive talent.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close new candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technologies would be an advantage.
culture & perks
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way.
An international team of skilled experts
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.