Lido DAO Compensation & Benefits Manager
research and improve compensation and benefits strategies at Lido
a week ago
Oops. In progress...
- Conduct salary researches in different locations, analyse trends of the labor markets;
- Collaborate with managers to implement remuneration strategies for existing and new employees;
- Calculate the salary proposals for existing & new employees;
- Improve the quality of salary researches, optimise the Salary Review Policies;
- Provide the salary analytics for annual budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health care administration, finance, human resources, or related field; or minimum four years’ equivalent experience;
- Two years of provider compensation experience;
- Preferred: experience in cryptocurrency companies.
culture & perks
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way.
- An international team of skilled experts
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.