work on smart contracts for Aurora's Bridge, Engine and Contracts teams
11 months ago
As a Blockchain/Contracts Developer you'll work on smart contracts for our Bridge, Engine and Contracts teams. This is a great opportunity to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the world.
- Contribute high quality and well-tested Solidity code, including smart contract development
- Reviewing and auditing (internally) developed smart contracts by other teams
- Implementing and executing comprehensive unit, integration and fuzzy testing
- Contributing to the requirements drafting / analysis.
- Assisting in maintaining the product's CI/CD pipeline
- Communication and collaboration with a fully distributed team
- Collaborate with Ethereum and being active in the Ethereum engineering forums
- Strong knowledge of Solidity and EVM internals
- Experience with Ethereum ecosystem, smart contract development life cycle and Ethereum development tools (e.g. Open Zeppelin, ethers.js, Hardhat, Truffle)
- Familiar with indexing protocols (ThGraph, Covalent)
- Experienced in DevOps and CI/CD, and deployment systems
- Experienced in one of version control systems (e.g git)
- Extreme ownership mentality - ability to take extreme ownership and full responsibility of tasks and projects
- Fast learner with a natural curiosityClear ability and willingness to hustle and get things done
- Passionate about blockchain technology
- Professionalism and quality in work ethic
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of Rust
- Previous experience in the blockchain industry, particularly around the NEAR, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, or Solana ecosystems
culture & perks
If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora labs!
- Execute extreme ownership
- Strive for excellence
- Embrace authenticity
- Promote merit
- Get shit done
Aurora is working in the blockchain industry and helps developers and users to capture the full benefits of the Ethereum network by creating an opportunity to scale the ecosystem.
Aurora Labs builds the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. The Bridge team is responsible for developing the Rainbow Bridge, its related services, and infrastructure that connect Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems together. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.