Rust and Go Engineer
work on Borealis-engine and Borealis-services
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We at Aurora Labs are looking to hire a Rust and Go Engineer to work on Borealis-engine and Borealis-services. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the world.
- Maintain Borealis-indexers and work on Borealis-engine / -refiner
- Maintain Borealis services
- Communication and collaboration with a fully distributed team
- Collaborate with Ethereum and be active in the Ethereum engineering forums
- Strong knowledge of Rust and async (tokio)
- Strong knowledge of Go
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Software design, architecture and engineering skills
- Experience with message based and event sourced architectures
- Test and contract based development
- Extreme ownership mentality - ability to take extreme ownership and full responsibility of tasks and projects
- Professionalism and quality in work ethic
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with the nearcore code base
- Previous experience with async_nats.rs, nats.go, and NATS
- Previous experience in the blockchain industry, particularly around the NEAR, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, or Solana ecosystems
culture & perks
If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora labs!
- Execute extreme ownership
- Strive for excellence
- Embrace authenticity
- Promote merit
- Get shit done
Aurora is working in the blockchain industry and helps developers and users to capture the full benefits of the Ethereum network by creating an opportunity to scale the ecosystem.
Aurora Labs builds the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. The Bridge team is responsible for developing the Rainbow Bridge, its related services, and infrastructure that connect Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems together. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.