collate brand and in-house produced content providing a timely content calendar
9 months ago
The Content Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Marketing Leads, Community Managers, and Social Creatives to collate brand and in-house produced content providing a timely content calendar accessible for stakeholders.
The Content Manager will drive coordination with in-house creative teams, key marketing and communications teams and internal stakeholders from other key functions to sync and hone the content calendar. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the world.
The role is to build the brands, create engagement with our target audiences and where possible, contribute to content ideas around cryptocurrency, fintech and blockchain technology.
These goals will be achieved through working closely with the marketing team and the external third-parties in making sure the required content is produced correctly, at the right time, in the right format.
- Support Marketing Leads to drive content synchronization and creation around the different business goals and also the latest blockchain, cryptocurrency and enterprise trends in order to position the company as an industry thought leader
- Build and maintain a resource bank of content produced from different areas of the business and also curated content with PR agencies and partners that are relevant for our strategic objectives
- On occasion be able to produce blog posts and other documents, as well as create short pieces of engaging copy for social, website or newsletter
- Ensure the appropriate feedback is incorporated into digital content and approval processes are followed
- Monitor and be aware of the performance of digital content and make recommendations for improving effectiveness
- Work with Community Managers to update content calendars, ensuring correct tagging and tracking capabilities are in place
- Use good presentation skills to summarize key points to relevant stakeholders and go in-depth where needed
Effectively the Content Manager will be driving and delivering a content strategy with the in-house development, product and marketing teams for the as well as contribute to strategic campaign planning.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and confident person, who will ideally come from a content marketing background with a good understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency marketing. They must know good content when they see it and how to repurpose this content appropriately for digital spaces (websites, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube etc) . They will be able to work with complex tech. and finance issues and initiatives and be able to translate these into engaging content that will build the brand and drive engagement adoption.
They will know how to write well and edit other people's work, making sure that all published content is appropriate for and engaging to the target audience.
- Editorially qualified or experienced
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- 2+ years of experience in creating crypto and blockchain-related content
Nice to have:
- Experience in a marketing communications environment either agency or client side
- Additional languages a bonus
- Creative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Social Media Content Management Tools (e.g. Hootsuite, ContentManager etc.)
culture & perks
If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora labs!
- Execute extreme ownership
- Strive for excellence
- Embrace authenticity
- Promote merit
- Get shit done
Aurora is working in the blockchain industry and helps developers and users to capture the full benefits of the Ethereum network by creating an opportunity to scale the ecosystem.
Aurora Labs builds the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. The Bridge team is responsible for developing the Rainbow Bridge, its related services, and infrastructure that connect Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems together. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.