Business Development Manager
Research, identify, structure, demonstrate, close, and manage strategic deals with partners that are relevant to Push’s growth and vision
6 months ago
We’re building a world-class Business Development team at Push Protocol with the mission of becoming a web3 communication standard. We're looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join our growing team. This full-time role is available for remote candidates from anywhere in the world, but you'll need to be available from 6 am – 3 pm UTC Monday-Friday to facilitate better collaboration with the core team.
- Research, identify, structure, demonstrate, close, and manage strategic deals with partners that are relevant to Push’s growth and vision
- Assists partners to help them determine integration requirements based on our shared business needs
- Work cross-functionally with the internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Design) to deliver value to partners
- Deliver timely reporting on Business Development activity and progress towards goals to the Business Development team
- 3-5 years in full cycle sales at high-growth B2B startups
- Proven track record of high-performance
- Product savvy with a deep understanding of blockchain technology, trends, and the ability to articulate value points with partners and internal teams
- Experience with strategic analysis
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills
Nice to haves:
- You work in web3 and the blockchain space as a Biz Dev or Partnership Manager
- You're excited about Push Protocol’s mission and the future of web3 space
- You're actively involved with the developer communities
- You speak more than one language
culture & perks
Push Protocol is building the world’s first open communication layer for the Web3 ecosystem, first for Ethereum and then for L2s and then for other blockchains. The protocol enables any smart contracts, dApps or traditional servers to send notifications tied wallet addresses of a user in a platform agnostic fashion.
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working life
- We provide a place for you to learn and grow
Push (previously EPNS) is a decentralized and blockchain-agnostic communication protocol for the entire web3 world that aims to provide the users to receive notifications for on-chain or off-chain activity.
Push allows Web3 actors (users, dapps, service providers) to create notifications that are can be based on any off-chain or on-chain logic that can be triggered via smart contract, backend or dApps. These come from an open communication network (push nodes) and are tied to wallet addresses allowing any crypto wallet, frontend, or infra service to display it to Web3 users.