own the end-to-end governance process - create proposals, discuss with key stakeholders, manage post-approval implementation
13 months ago
- Own the end-to-end governance process - create proposals, discuss with key stakeholders, manage post-approval implementation
- Work with EPNS team to improve governance processes
- Actively participate in and contribute to governance efforts of top DAOs
- Propose initiatives that will positively impact the DAO
- Provide updates on relevant forum posts & proposals across top protocols
- Educate the community about DAO governance through thought-pieces and blogs
- Track relevant advances in DAO infrastructure
- Active participation to at least one DAO
- Understanding of blockchain technologies and public goods
- Self-starter mentality with a proven ability to take initiative and operate with little oversight
- Ability to understand technical concepts & processes
- Willingness to learn & work as a member of a team
- Open to full-time or part-time roles
culture & perks
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility
- Full time, work from home
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto based on experience and suitability
- Opportunity for team token incentives based on performance
EPNS is building the world’s first open communication layer for the Web3 ecosystem, first for Ethereum and then for L2s and then for other blockchains. The protocol enables any smart contracts, dApps or traditional servers to send notifications tied wallet addresses of a user in a platform agnostic fashion (ie: notifs can be integrated and shown on any crypto wallet, mobile apps, extension or dApps).
The EPNS Journey: We have had an awesome journey! Ideation and loads of research were taken to the Ethereum Foundation -> EthGlobal HackMoney 2020 where we built the POC -> selected for IDEO PVD -> selected for Gitcoin Kernel fellowship and came out as a top 20 project! -> entered Gitcoin Grants Round 7 (top 5 project / 210+ contributors) which led us to raise our seed ($1.41M).
We are lucky and grateful to be backed by top VCs / Angels in the space including Balaji Srinivasan, Binance Labs, True Ventures, iOSG, Bixin, BR Capital, TheLAO, MetaCartel VC, Ken (EF), Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), Scott Moore (Gitcoin), DeFiDad, Mariano Conti, Anthony Sassano, Ravindra (Frontier), Preethi Kasireddy along with 35+ equally awesome folks.